Page 390 of 678 FirstFirst ... 290340380388389390391392400440490 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 6773

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 390

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Can't you just tell him that you need to take a personal day and leave it at that?
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    I'm already at work so it seems like it'd be in bad form to leave. After giving myself way too much leeway my first summer here in 2011, I'm uncertain what constitutes a "good reason" to take off from work. If I had enough work to keep me busy, I'd be fine. I don't want to admit to him that there's nothing for me to do.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

I don't blame you there. No one wants to admit they don't have enough work...

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Sorry you're feeling bad today. I'm clear over here in Oregon and this whole bombing thing has got me all upset too. I just don't understand how anyone could cause such pain and suffering. Its totally beyond my comprehension. Go home......... I'm sure your boss will understand.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

As per Marcadav:
    Do 30-60 days clean primal.
    No grains, sugar, alcohol.
    Eat 3 meals and primal snacks.
    Don't track food.
    Don't tweak.
    Don't expect issues to go away quickly. Instead, just follow the plan and see how things play out.
    Decide on an exercise plan you can/will do consistently during the 30-60 days and then do it.

They've made an arrest!

I went home, supervisor seemed understanding (I sent an email). Hulky instead I pick him up rather than cry alone at home, so we went out for lunch at Tasty Burger in Harvard Square. They have gluten & dairy-free buns and the meat is "humanely raised"! Tasty for sure. I also got a Green Monster milkshake (mint chocolate chip) . It was nice spending time with Hulky out somewhere, even if it took us forever just to get there.

Boston bombing: No arrest has been made. Officials have found a clear image of a suspect from Lord & Taylor security footage.

I still feel a little rocky today, but better. I think the biggest problem was that I didn't actually speak to anyone about what happened and I really needed to. Hulky and I are feeling the same way about everything, both with wanting to show whoever did this that it's not okay (by not retaliating violently) and wanting to smash some faces in. The threats of the Westboro Baptist Church coming to picket the funerals were especially painful. I want to be there, but I don't feel like I'm in a position to leave work to attend. I'm looking forward to hearing Obama's address (he's in Boston today) later on. For now, I'm updating myself on the news and then mentally checking out on this matter for the day. The news will still be there tonight.

Hulky convinced me that my weight gain and tighter fitting pants are from MUSCLE not fat. I tried on my bathing suits last night and felt pretty good about how I looked (except for one, but that one is poorly designed/constructed). It's interesting, being in the middle of changes and realizing that I CAN BE OKAY WITH THIS. It's also hard. I'm nervous about trying to find a decent bathing suit for the engagement party. It's hard to find bottoms with decent coverage!

I am pretty gassy again today. Probably from the dairy in the milkshake? I'm running out of colostrum and not sure I can afford more right now. Fffffffffffffff THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING. I am too expensive to maintain, can I get a refund?

Okay, after freaking out, I realized I was forgetting that my next paycheck will cover rent, but there is extra, so I'm okay. I just can't pay off my hospital bills this month. I put $5 into one online, need to send a $5 check in for the other .

I thought I would go biking this evening no matter what, especially after my money frustrations, but it's been overcast for hours and will likely be too cool. I don't think I have adequate layers to be comfortable on the way back. Feel a bit pathetic. Also, worried about Hulky who sent me a concerning text earlier and I won't get a chance to find out what's wrong until I get home.

Know what's funny? Some news source posted pics of two guys they said they thought did it. Those two guys were like "um, I'm a track runner and this is my coach. We didn't do it".