Page 378 of 797 FirstFirst ... 278328368376377378379380388428478 ... LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 7965

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 378

tomi is offline Senior Member
    OH yes - forgot about the no alcohol in public parks rule. That definitely puts a stop to going that route. Too bad...........
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    Crap, just remembered I have to go to Vitamin Shoppe tonight for more 5-HTP. I only have two capsules left. I just placed an order for Colostrum & 5-HTP on Vitacost (NOJOKE coupon code for 12% off everything, today only). That basically saved me the cost of shipping.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I liked for River for the romantic interest with The Doctor. They had great chemistry together. I really do miss "hello Sweetie". We have BBC America here and we probably watch more than any other channel we get.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I liked for River for the romantic interest with The Doctor. They had great chemistry together. I really do miss "hello Sweetie". We have BBC America here and we probably watch more than any other channel we get.
    My parents love a lot of the BBC crime shows (my mom and I love Sherlock, my parents watch(ed? is it still on?) MI:5, some others that I forget). They usually watch all of that on Netflix though.

I liked River too and I wonder what's going to happen with her. She could pop up at any point in the Doctor's future, since she too travels time!

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    My parents love a lot of the BBC crime shows (my mom and I love Sherlock, my parents watch(ed? is it still on?) MI:5, some others that I forget). They usually watch all of that on Netflix though.

I liked River too and I wonder what's going to happen with her. She could pop up at any point in the Doctor's future, since she too travels time!
    We watch Top Gear, Copper, Orphan Black and a lot of the movies. I also still watch Fawlty Towers, Are You Being Served and some of the older British comedies on PBS. Clint keeps joking that I have brought him to the dark side of TV but its soooooo much better than anything on the regular American networks.
    Georgette

My Battle With Binge Eating
    For my friends dealing with binge eating. This article laid it out in a way that made a little more sense to me. I had a hard time, last year when it started popping up in different places on the forum (or I noticed it more), understanding what that loss of control could be like. I do understand it though. It's how I used to feel when I was feeling self-destructive and wanted to self-harm. One mistake seems like enough to say "Oh well" and "shoot out the remaining three tires."

I totally empathize with the article on binge eating, especially the quote from Louis C.K. I literally will eat until I physically hurt and/or hate myself. Then I hurt for days and days afterwards.
    Georgette

Cryptocode is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    My Battle With Binge Eating
    For my friends dealing with binge eating. This article laid it out in a way that made a little more sense to me. I had a hard time, last year when it started popping up in different places on the forum (or I noticed it more), understanding what that loss of control could be like. I do understand it though. It's how I used to feel when I was feeling self-destructive and wanted to self-harm. One mistake seems like enough to say "Oh well" and "shoot out the remaining three tires."
    Although I've never been a binge eater I know that feeling. I usually express it in the relationships arena in which I'm not good. Then once I see I've blown it I think wtf and go whole hog just for the fun of it. And it's usually disasterous to that particular relationship. I do finally seem to be learning, but slowly.

Nameless Wonders: A weekend at large
    Blorg update. Nothing exciting, just stretching the verbal wings.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Supplements: Ran out of 5-HTP and got to Vitamin Shoppe 8 minutes after they closed! I have to go out again tonight. I only took 50mg last night. I did not feel super tired when I got into bed, but fell asleep quickly. I slept well, but feel groggy today. I am on day 5 of my antibiotic and do not appear to be having any adverse affects, even digestive, which seems strange to me. I forgot to take my pill this morning so I'll take it immediately after work tonight.

Gut (TMI): I had two BMs yesterday, both in the evening. My stomach hurt after the second one. I had another this morning and felt pain and sickness after again. I wonder why that happens. In "Fiber Menace", the other says that the urge to go should be triggered by eating. Last night, I had some cheesecake and a little bit of chocolate, and after the chocolate, I suddenly felt like I needed to go, and I did. I wonder if it was the food in particular or just the act of eating something.

Food: The cheesecake I had last night was too sweet. I should just make my own with a nut crust, if I'm going to eat dairy & indulge in something sweet. The crust was way too sugary and the cake was kind of bland. I will probably eat the rest anyway! Feel bad for wasting food =\. I think I'm going to make some more gluten-free cookies from my Pamela's baking mix, so I'll chop up the chocolate bar (Green & Black's 85%) for the chips. That will actually be a decent source of starch, since the flour is a mix of things like rice, potato, and tapioca flours. Hulky made dinner last night and it was pork chops, green beans, and rice. I was hungry after dinner. I need to have bigger lunches or dinners. I don't really feel like eating much more in the morning (eggs & sausage this AM), but maybe I just need to change *what* I'm eating in order to eat more. Some starch in the AM? Maybe I'll get more sweet potatoes and par-cook some so I can fry them up on the skillet in the AM. Crispy exterior and soft interior. I think I'm making ghee tonight, tired of coconut oil and almost out.

Body: Feeling better about my body today. Once I get my gut wrangled, I know the bloating will go away and I will feel better and look better. When I get my sleep regulated again, my face will look better too! I've got that kind of swollen-yet-sunken look in ze eyes.

Fae: She was being extra cuddly and burrowing under blankets so we suspected she might be cold. Weird that she is acting this way as it finally starts to warm up. Maybe it's just the seasons changing, but she was also not eating as much. The meat was definitely fresh. She puked up a little bile (seriously, like a spoonful, very small) once over the weekend. I bought her some grain-free wet food over the weekend and am mostly just having her eat that this week. I will get some chicken backs ground up for her at Whole Foods (they don't do the frozen pet food anymore, grrrr) soon and try to mix that in. Going forward, I might just have her on a mix of raw & wet food. I'd rather not use kibble, but if she can still maintain her weight using that and other foods, I'll do it. I can't afford to have her on all wet food, it would be around $60/month, which is about 3x as much as I've spent in the past.

Other: Last night, I dreamt that I took a pregnancy test and it was really technical. It had actual amounts of different things in my urnine on little charts. I could watch them fluctuate as it processed over the 3 minutes it took to determine pregnancy. It came out positive and I was really scared. Hulky was seemingly calm and told me to drink more water tonight and take another test in the morning.

Wedding: I keep thinking about wearing a really light (pastel or baby) blue. I think it would look good on me, no matter what color my hair ends up being.