Page 377 of 823 FirstFirst ... 277327367375376377378379387427477 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 8224

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 377

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    I think the tent idea will work nicely! What about local parks? Usually minimal cost and often beautiful scenery. Shouldn't need too much space for 65 people.
    Keeping it in mind, but you can't serve alcohol and we really want to have booze!

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    We watched Saturday's Doctor Who episode 3 times already. I do like Clara but miss Amy and Rory. Did you see The Nerdist? We loved that show.
    I like Clara but I don't want another romantic interest and am hoping it doesn't go that way. I couldn't tell from their interactions if they were just teasing. I loved their banter though! I haven't watched The Nerdist before, we don't get BBC America at our apartment. I like the article they have about "The Bells of St John" on the website though.
    Journal
    Current interests - CrossFit

tomi is online now Senior Member
    OH yes - forgot about the no alcohol in public parks rule. That definitely puts a stop to going that route. Too bad...........
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Crap, just remembered I have to go to Vitamin Shoppe tonight for more 5-HTP. I only have two capsules left. I just placed an order for Colostrum & 5-HTP on Vitacost (NOJOKE coupon code for 12% off everything, today only). That basically saved me the cost of shipping.
    Journal

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I liked for River for the romantic interest with The Doctor. They had great chemistry together. I really do miss "hello Sweetie". We have BBC America here and we probably watch more than any other channel we get.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I liked for River for the romantic interest with The Doctor. They had great chemistry together. I really do miss "hello Sweetie". We have BBC America here and we probably watch more than any other channel we get.
    My parents love a lot of the BBC crime shows (my mom and I love Sherlock, my parents watch(ed? is it still on?) MI:5, some others that I forget). They usually watch all of that on Netflix though.

I liked River too and I wonder what's going to happen with her. She could pop up at any point in the Doctor's future, since she too travels time!
    Journal

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    My parents love a lot of the BBC crime shows (my mom and I love Sherlock, my parents watch(ed? is it still on?) MI:5, some others that I forget). They usually watch all of that on Netflix though.

I liked River too and I wonder what's going to happen with her. She could pop up at any point in the Doctor's future, since she too travels time!
    We watch Top Gear, Copper, Orphan Black and a lot of the movies. I also still watch Fawlty Towers, Are You Being Served and some of the older British comedies on PBS. Clint keeps joking that I have brought him to the dark side of TV but its soooooo much better than anything on the regular American networks.
    Georgette

My Battle With Binge Eating
    For my friends dealing with binge eating. This article laid it out in a way that made a little more sense to me. I had a hard time, last year when it started popping up in different places on the forum (or I noticed it more), understanding what that loss of control could be like. I do understand it though. It's how I used to feel when I was feeling self-destructive and wanted to self-harm. One mistake seems like enough to say "Oh well" and "shoot out the remaining three tires."
    Journal

I totally empathize with the article on binge eating, especially the quote from Louis C.K. I literally will eat until I physically hurt and/or hate myself. Then I hurt for days and days afterwards.
    Georgette

Cryptocode is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    My Battle With Binge Eating
    For my friends dealing with binge eating. This article laid it out in a way that made a little more sense to me. I had a hard time, last year when it started popping up in different places on the forum (or I noticed it more), understanding what that loss of control could be like. I do understand it though. It's how I used to feel when I was feeling self-destructive and wanted to self-harm. One mistake seems like enough to say "Oh well" and "shoot out the remaining three tires."
    Although I've never been a binge eater I know that feeling. I usually express it in the relationships arena in which I'm not good. Then once I see I've blown it I think wtf and go whole hog just for the fun of it. And it's usually disasterous to that particular relationship. I do finally seem to be learning, but slowly.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Nameless Wonders: A weekend at large
    Blorg update. Nothing exciting, just stretching the verbal wings.
    Journal