Page 370 of 678 FirstFirst ... 270320360368369370371372380420470 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 6775

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 370

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Primal Fuel
    Benefit of working from home: making breakfast and nobody knows you stepped away.

I scrambled 3 eggs in coconut oil with pink salt & reheated a chicken thigh. I ate an apple before that. Still hungry. Guess I will chop up an orange and nibble on that with some tea. I wish I'd bought bananas yesterday. I guess I could trek out later for some exercise & more fruit. I also didn't pick up sweet potatoes.

Lunch later will be leftover wings (with ACV to settle my stomach), broc, and more fruit, probably.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

I am feeling increasingly frustrated today. I think I will take some L-Tyrosine to see if that helps. If so, I will keep that in the morning and stay at 150mg of 5-HTP at night. If not, I am going back to 200mg of 5-HTP.

I am pissed at other IT people at work. I am pissed at our network. I am pissed that people are not READING what I am WRITING. I answered your question. I answered your next question. I TOLD YOU ALL OF THIS IN THE ORIGINAL EMAIL.

Hulky is pissy today. He took the car to work since I'm home. So now I have to lug the laundry over two blocks by foot. I am feeling too aggravated and proud to ask my parents for help right now, so I am hoping I can calm down and be rational soon, especially if someone from work calls me. I'm about to flip out.

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Hi NW. I hope you're feeling better soon - in all aspects.

Great news about the parental wedding fund! Hopefully your venue can be booked and the price kept low. The problem I ran into with the guest list is that every time I thought I had it finalized, someone would give me more names to add to the list. I ended up with 300 people invited!! Very few came to the actual wedding, but the reception hall was PACKED! Good luck with that list.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Hope the day ended on a brighter note for you.......... sorry for the frustration and all that nasty slush! The news says you're going to be getting another big snow storm on that side of the country - be safe and stay warm.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

As per Marcadav:
    Do 30-60 days clean primal.
    No grains, sugar, alcohol.
    Eat 3 meals and primal snacks.
    Don't track food.
    Don't tweak.
    Don't expect issues to go away quickly. Instead, just follow the plan and see how things play out.
    Decide on an exercise plan you can/will do consistently during the 30-60 days and then do it.

I don't see anything on the forecast for soon, but I don't pay attention to the big storm watch things. Should be closer to 40F this weekend, or a bit over, so we're hoping to get the Mustang over to Hulky's parents house to appease the land lady.

Oh yeah, it's running. We did some tweaking on the timing last weekend. Some unexpected things came up (various leaks and such), nothing too serious, I don't think, but Hulky's dad wants to get that sorted out. It kind of feels like we'll never drive this thing, but I guess as long as it isn't registered, we're not wasting *too* much money on insurance right now =\. Hulky's dad will probably be able to sort it out over a few good weekends of warm weather, and then we just have to hope body rust isn't so bad that it won't pass inspection. We know of a "good" inspection station though .

Pizza for dinner. Hulky came home early so we could sulk together. Don't know what was up with our moods today.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Hope today is better NW.

Maybe some seasonal affect? Take some extra vitamin D - and make hulky take some too.

Could also be the wedding planning blues --- it always puts a stress on the relationship cuz its such a huge event to plan!

Hope things are going better...........
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

As per Marcadav:
    Don't track food.
    Don't tweak.
    Don't expect issues to go away quickly. Instead, just follow the plan and see how things play out.
    Decide on an exercise plan you can/will do consistently during the 30-60 days and then do it.

We're both home today. Me with nearly crippling anxiety (about work, yesterday was insane) & stomach pain. Hulky is still feeling pretty grumpy. He's mitigating that by just vegging.

It's not Seasonal Affective, or if it is, it's a new version. I'm still supplementing Vitamin D a-plenty.

And yes, I'm going to go "help" my situation by eating pizza. I'm trying to stick to a rule today: no negative self-talk. It's very difficult.

I might go out later for a few grocery items.

{hugs} from Oregon........ Feel better
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

As per Marcadav:
    Don't track food.
    Don't tweak.

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Also hugs from Iowa. What about a walk. Could you and Hulky take a walk? Might help boost some moods. I even find walking in the cold helps in the end.

Feel better soon.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)