Page 361 of 766 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363371411461 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 7654

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 361

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Primal Fuel
    She has never had hair balls! She's 10 yrs old and we got her when she was 1 and 1/2.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

tomi is online now Senior Member
    wow - you're a lucky one! I've never heard of a cat not getting hair balls. Have you changed her food lately?
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    My cat gets hairballs - comes with being a long hair. We usually find them in the basement. which beats the hell out of finding them in the living room...

My dog is a binge/purger. He'll drink so much water so quickly that he pukes a bit up. Does the same with food on occasion. Irritates the hell out of me!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Fae has only started puking occasionally since I started feeding her raw, over a month ago, I think.

Maybe she is getting hairballs? I thought they'd be...balls, but one of the puke spots I found today looked like it was filled with hair (no food in it) and bile. I guess we'll start brushing her once a day, maybe during rests while we do our push-ups in the evenings. We started doing that two nights ago. Hulky does 100 push-ups (40, 30, 20, 10), and I do 30 (8, 7, 6, 5, 4).

Marcos Colono | Boston Herald
    I was an alternate for this trial. This link maybe update with the sentencing details, but he was found guilty of all charges.

I may write a blog post about the whole process later this week, but I'm tired of thinking about it for now!

Back to the grind tomorrow.

The trial is done then???

Maybe you should switch Fae back to cat food? Maybe a grain free one?

Hairballs, from my experience, look like long cat turds made out of fur with a puddle of bile around it. They're gross.

Yes, the trial is over. I stayed for the sentencing along with some other jurors.

I will not switch her back to cat food at this point. She was definitely TOO overweight and I know she will immediately start to gain if I put her back (on grain-free, which she's been on the entire time I've had her here, which is since last May). Wet food is too expensive, otherwise I'd try that. Feeding her raw comes out to under $15/mo, I think. Definitely no more than $20, which is how much I paid for her kibble, roughly (sometimes a little more, depending on coupons). Anyway, we're just going to tough it out and keep her out of the bedrooms at night for now.

That's not what it looked like for her. It was like a dried puddle of hair? Either way, she could use some more brushing from us. We have this loop-scraper thing that she LOVES. We call it the cat-scraper.

Lucky for that dad that his son was staying with him last night. The final result could have been a lot different had the boy not been there to call 911. I feel terrible for that little guy though. It's going to take a long long time to work through that terrible night.

Wow... what a trial. How horrendous! No wonder you were mentally drained every day! Emotionally drained as well. As a mother, there is no way I could sit on that trial! My hats off to you for being able to do your civic duty.
    Last edited by jenn26point2; 03-06-2013 at 01:50 PM.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Oh, what a horrible trial to have to sit through. I'm glad it is over. I hope you can forget.

I don't think I want to forget. I feel very proud for having been a part of it, despite the horrible things that we saw and heard. The most intense moment I felt was during sentencing, when we sat in the gallery (where everyone else sat). My heart was pounding and I suddenly felt incredibly nervous being there. Other jurors admitted to feeling the same way. I'm glad it's over and I'm ready to put it behind me. I would absolutely be a juror again, if called & selected.

I'm feeling very anxious tonight and have eaten a lot of gluten-free cookies. I have an appointment for shark month nonsense tomorrow evening.

I'm glad that despite the nature of the crime, you still feel good about having sat through the trial.