Page 360 of 775 FirstFirst ... 260310350358359360361362370410460 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 7750

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 360

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I bought salami and gouda to take with me this weekend for my Louisiana adventure, so I can have roll ups too!

I hope jury duty ends soon, it's taxing to be off your schedule.

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Ah, the great pay of civic duty...

Sorry, about the lack of pay Nameless. Just stand up in court and say, "I've heard enough. When do we get to hang him?"
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Geesh. I hopethings get better for you. I know how worrying those things can be, especially your sister. Hang in there.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Ah, the great pay of civic duty...

Sorry, about the lack of pay Nameless. Just stand up in court and say, "I've heard enough. When do we get to hang him?"
    hahaha this would probably result in a mistrial! lol
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    The trial continues.

Because of the cat puking multiple times last night (I have no idea at this point), I go very interrupted sleep and crashed hardcore this evening. I slept for about 2 hours. I feel very revived now, but not interested in preparing or eating "real food". I might nuke some sweet potatoes and go from there.

I've had heartburn since post-lunch today. Yesterday, I ordered a steak wrap, because I couldn't tell if the salads would have meat (I would've been hungry w/o protein on it). Today, I got a sub, because the salads looked like they were going to be small. Could've been from the BBQ sauce or the bread. I meant to have a glass of water w/ ACV in it, but forgot.

Since I slept, this means I'll do the light colored laundry tomorrow night.

I also need some snacks for jury duty tomorrow. No idea if we'll be finishing before lunch or not. I have a feeling I'll be taking the rest of the day off or working from home either way. I need some recuperation time.

Let's see, what else... I'm experimenting with the rest of the TherBiotic probiotic powder that my doctor wanted me to use back when I'd been diagnosed as having candidiasis of the gut. I used it for quite a while last year, probably up until August, then I gave up because it seemed to just make me gassy and not help with the constipation. I'm trying two packets of Threelac, and two doses of the powdered probiotic a day. 1 pack and one 1/4 tsp scoop in AM, 1 pack at jury duty in my water bottle, last scoop at home in PM. The probiotic powder is more expensive than Threelac and, at this dose, would last about a month.
    Last edited by namelesswonder; 03-05-2013 at 04:52 PM.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Cat puked again last nigh t. I fed her later last night because of my nap, maybe she had been so hungry that she got sick, even though I fed her slowly. We had to close the doors to keep her out of the bedrooms and hallway between them, but could hear her scratching at doors and marketing for a while.

So. Not the most restful sleep again.

I might have over fed her this morning because she seemed really hungry. I fed her the WF pet food and then some canned tuna. I hope she doesn't puke again but the doors are still closed so it wouldn't be in the bedroom at least.

I made gluten free cookies last night. Will share a photo later.

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    Cat puke, ugggghhh, one of our 2 is a binge, purger, the little brat, I find it in window sills and always on the carpet.

I hope it gets done early and you can get a nap!

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    If your cat is puking that much on a consistent basis, it might be time to consider a trip to the vet.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

It's not consistent. I felt that the meat must've gone bad the first few times it happened. The color was a bit off and I thought she'd be okay. This time, I don't know. I fed her a few hours late and then I only let her eat a little at a time. Just a few small pieces every 10-20 minutes. She stopped eating before I'd given her everything. If she eats okay tonight, I'm just going to chalk it up to being stressed on the weekend, with different food (fish) that she didn't eat much of, and the delayed meal.

We really cannot afford a trip to the vet right now. All my early month bills have to wait to get paid at next paycheck (mid-March). I can usually cover those within the first ten days of the month.

tomi is online now Senior Member
    Hair balls? My cat will puke when she needs some hair ball meds. She likes the liver flavored stuff - will lick it right off my finger.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.