Page 359 of 774 FirstFirst ... 259309349357358359360361369409459 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 7739

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 359

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Shop Now
    Feeling slow this AM. Not really hungry. Found water in the basement & had to email land lady. I hope she's quick about taking care of that. I only use the disposal for egg shells and we haven't used the dishwasher more than once in the past 3-4 months, so I think it's a problem with their sink/disposal, not ours, since they appear to run through the same pipes.

If we ever get a washing machine here, it's probably going to make the problem worse.

This has happened only once before, but evidence of water has been in the basement from time to time, so I suspect it's happened more than that, we just haven't see it because we're not down there often.

What a great way to start the week! Nothing I can do about it, anyway.

Time to chop up some oranges for my mid-morning snack. Not feeling like having eggs this morning so I think I'm going sans breakfast.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Yay for Baba and toes healing(ish) and intelligence. Boo for toes not completely healing, scammers, spammers, water in the basement and bad things.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Glad you had a lovely weekend.

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Beautiful photos. Even with the snow on the ground I can see why you want to get married there.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Great pictures! What a beautiful setting for a wedding
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Blugh. Tomorrow is the 10th day of jury duty. After that, I don't get paid by my work. I'll get $50 from the state at least, if it continues onto Wednesday. Not sure at this point.

I forgot to defrost the last bit of meat in the freezer, but that's okay because I have some cooked chicken in a Pyrex in the fridge! Just need to add some veg & carbs, and it's dinner.

Off to drag laundry to my parents' house. Hulky's older sister (the one that lives at home) is apparently taking over both sets of laundry machines in their parents' basement this week so I cannot do laundry in one night as I usually do over there. Obnoxious! I want to call her lots of mean names.

I think I'll bake more gluten-free cookies tonight. I have 1/2 a bag of soy/gluten/dairy-free chocolate chips left and plenty of honey & palm shortening.

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Interesting, Hulky said he prefers me in "other styles". I thought it was similar to other dresses I've worn (and he's loved seeing me in). Hmmm. Odd man.
    'Other styles'. Like.... nekkid?
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

Haha, his code is usually a bit more obvious than that, but that's definitely true too.

I haven't had much of an appetite since jury duty started. A bit worrying.

Shark month continues.

My sister went off her anti depressants and is not doing well. I'm worried, but there's nothing I can do to drag her from the dark places.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Sorry about your sister, the toes, the lack of laundry facilities, the basement, and the lack of appetite. Hopefully jury duty ends soon. Really interested in hearing about the trial, but more concerned about you not getting paid. :S

Something had me thinking about you this weekend but I can't remember what it was now... if I remember it and it's important, I'll let ya know.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)