Page 357 of 793 FirstFirst ... 257307347355356357358359367407457 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 7927

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 357

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Ravens are usually associated with intelligence and morbidity, crows are associated with intelligence, scavenging, and less illustrious traits.
    And you need that dress. Holy shit, it looks like it was made for you!
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    Blorg update.
    Nothing exciting.

http://www.beingprimal.com/how-to-re...etary-meltdown
    And I like this guy's style.
    Last edited by namelesswonder; 02-27-2013 at 06:43 PM.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    I have been following Dean Dwyer, being primal, since he was a success story on MDA in July 2011.

I haven't read as much of his work as I'd like but that article made me think about the sugar cravings I still deal from time to time.

Got to the court house early this morning, good thing I'm still reading A Memory of Light. It also just occurred to me that I should probably put the plastic "brass" knuckles out of sight in the car while I'm parking here!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Cute dress. I hope you find a way to buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer571 View Post
    You shouldn't need to cool the eggs. If you want, you can run some cold water over them to make them easier to handle.
    I haven't had the luxury of seeing a spambot around here for a while... someone else always beats me to them.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Just be careful to cut out the broken image links from spammers. You never know if there is some kind of malicious code attached to that kind of stuff.

I may or may not be playing hookie from work today. Tomorrow is a short day at court. Hulky and I are emailing back and forth to determine if we are going to head up to Maine tomorrow night or on Saturday.

It's warm-ish (above 40F) today and I thought about taking the wheels and tires to take to the mechanic my parents like. We need to swap some reasonable tires onto the rims & get rid of the tires on there currently. I don't know when I'd have time to pick them up and don't want the Mustang sitting on jacks without tires for several days, so I guess that won't be happening =\.

Adrianna Papell Draped Front Twist Charmeuse Gown | Nordstrom
    I swung by Nordstrom to ogle things and saw this dress. I didn't try it on. I like the color, but I don't think it's a color I'd really wear. I think the draping would look amazing on me. Just bookmarking it for reference . The dress does not appear to come in any other colors.

I had another snack-y lunch today. I might have more cookies while I'm at home. But first, tea!

Since I got my hair cut on Sunday, I have felt more beautiful, consistently, than I can ever recall.

Very pretty dress. My wedding dress pulled to the side like that. It was very slimming.

I don't really need the slimming effect, but that kind of ruching seems to do amazing things for amplifying my curves. It's really interesting to me how clothes can have those kinds of effects on a body. Naked, my shoulders are pretty obviously broader than my hips. But in measurements, my hips are at least wider than my ribcage. Clad in something like that (I would imagine) or like the purple dress I wore to Liz's wedding, my hips look MUCH larger. I like it .

Off to Google natural remedies for dandruff and watch some crap TV. I have had this patch of dandruff by my widow's peak for months and months. I had hoped it would go away when I stopped bleaching my hair. I wash my hair once a week or less. Before I got my hair cut, it had been at least 2 weeks and it was feeling great, but that damn patch of dandruff was driving me nuts. It comes off in huge flakes =\.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    What about coconut oil??? With my son, he get's "cradle cap" (still, at the age of 6) and we have to wash it up really good, let the soap sit, and then take a fine tooth comb to it to "scrape" it off. It leaves that spot of his head raw for a while, but it eliminates the build up. Maybe something like that would work for you? And then coconut oil it so it doesn't get flaky again?

My sister told me that my itchy scalp and flakes are caused by having my shower water too hot. She's a cosmetologist so I would think she'd know.