Page 345 of 784 FirstFirst ... 245295335343344345346347355395445 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 7833

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 345

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Hulky and I talked about future plans (where to live) recently. I've never been land-locked and I am afraid of that. I like to know that the ocean (or at least a large body of water, something to swim in would be nice) is a reasonable drive away. He just wants to get out of the Northeast. I like the idea of living down in MD or VA area, and we really love DC. We have friends and family there. Some areas are fairly affordable if you're willing to travel a little ways into the city. I think other costs are fairly comparable in those areas, to here, including salary. I really need to get my A+ certification though. Network+ is on the to-do list too, but first things first. I guess if we were going to move down there, I'd probably want Security+ for the option of gov't jobs. My company does not have any offices in that area, so transferring would not be an option.

But it's just a dream, right now. We're at least a couple of years away from moving anywhere far.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

I got a 2BR 1 BA mobile home I'll rent ya for tree fiddy and you got the utilities.

Not kidding.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

That would be a badass way to save up some dough for kids & eventual home own-age!

Comes with a 3/4 acre lot...you could let the alien run about the cotton fields and hunt as Satan intended them to...
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    I got a 2BR 1 BA mobile home I'll rent ya for tree fiddy and you got the utilities.

Not kidding.
    tree fiddy? good lawd, that's a lot o'money. How 'bout I give you a hunred senty-fi and pee outside?

Seriously though, that is a good deal. Hmmm...time to look for jobs in AL again.

My dear, sweet alien.

Sorry for blurriness, Hulky sent this to me this morning with the claim that "it's hard to get out of bed with the kitty kicking & mewling in her sleep".

I wanna go home & rub that fat belly till she tries to bite me.

Read some Go Kaleo today. Good site, very thought-provoking. Makes me think about incorporating more movement into my life. How can I accomplish this? How can I stick with it (a life-long problem of mine)? How can I stay accountable.

No idea, right now. All of the options scare me.

If I started getting up when I wake up (around 6AM), I would have time for a quick workout at home. Even just a 1/2 hr walk before work would be better than nothing! Maybe I should dedicate myself to a 30-day shred and actually see it through to the end instead of doing it a few times a week like I did in the summer of 2011.

If I switched my showers to the morning, I could go to the gym before work and swim, but that would require a lot of planning ahead. I don't like to feel that rushed in the AM.
    Last edited by namelesswonder; 02-15-2013 at 11:04 AM.

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    No, parking on streets overnight is not allowed in my town. Everybody has driveways. In other towns/cities next to Boston (we are close to, not next to), there are no driveways, so the ONLY parking is on street, but you generally have to hunt for spots.

We really do want to move, but it's hard to find all that we need in our price range. I don't think it's going to be financially feasible before the wedding, or after =\.
    Um, move here and you can live in a 2 br apartment that was built like 2 years ago for $650... Not as cheap as Booter's place, but it's NEW!

And there'd be plenty of parking for your two cars and your scooter (though you probably wouldn't need the scooter anymore). Plenty of IT firms in the area too (plus govmint options too).

Read some Go Kaleo today. Good site, very thought-provoking.
    I stopped following her after she said grains were ok... I'm not religious about grains or anything (evident by my food choices the last two days), but I won't put up with someone putting out mixed messages either.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Yeahh.... I mean, she eats in a way that I don't. I wouldn't point new folks to her site, probably. But it's interesting anyway. I do want to be more active and I am sure that would help me all around. I'd love to be considered an athletic person someday, but that is not going to happen without me DOING THINGS.

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I'd love to be considered an athletic person someday, but that is not going to happen without me DOING THINGS.
    w0rd
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)