Page 328 of 747 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330338378428 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 7468

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 328

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Hope you feel better soon.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

tomi is offline Senior Member
    are you a bit stressed? could be causing the HA. I hope you feel better soon. I've heard drinking LOTS of water can help a lot with stubborn HAs.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:
    Highest weight: 216
    Current weight: 189 (7-16-14)
    Goal weight: 140

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    A bit stressed, but haven't had any headaches like this over the past few weeks. Stress level is relatively low today compared to how work has been lately!

I think it's in my sinuses. I must've messed up my neti pot use this morning. Sometimes, I just have a hard time getting the water to come out in a steady stream and I have to move my head around a lot to keep it flowing. No idea why.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

The SIBO breath test results are back.

They are completely normal.

I'm pretty f'ing upset right now.

What is wrong with my stupid gut?

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I'm sorry, hon. I know you were hoping for an answer. I dunno if it'd help, but may be you need more fat to "grease the tubes?" That's all I can think of right now. I thought I remembered you mentioning higher fat foods causing problems by making things move TOO fast, occasionally.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Too much coconut oil was doing that. It was going straight through me. I'm using maybe 2 tsp a day now on my sweet potato and it's okay. Maybe it's time to start cooking my eggs in it again (though I really dislike the oiliness it leaves on them, must salt to hell).

I think Hulky and I are going to have some ice cream tonight. I'm feeling very fragile, emotionally. Even for the past two days, I had to talk myself away from eating some sugary stuff in the apartment. I don't think I've been eating enough but I haven't had much of an appetite. I spent a good while staring at "cleanse" products at Whole Foods. Most are a variety of some kind of probiotic, some kind of fiber, and some blend of things I've taken before for candida. I just can't help but wonder if the answer is in one of these things. I wouldn't mind taking the long road if I knew I was on the right path! Just dealing with the side effect (constipation) of whatever is wrong seems like the wrong way to go about things.

I guess I will go back to the doctor soon to whine and beg for more tests. I wonder if a stool test would be any different than the one they just did.

I want to try something like ThreeLac or FiveLac for an intense probiotic "therapy", but they are fucking expensive.
    Last edited by namelesswonder; 02-06-2013 at 05:25 PM.

Last night was a huge pile of suck. Graphic details of cat vomit ahead!

The cat vomited somewhere around 3 times. First time, totally my fault. The meat had browned a little and I thought "eh, she's a cat, sure she'll be fine", but I guess not. I had noticed she didn't eat much, but was whining and following me around, so I put out some liver for her, as I usually do that mid-week and had forgotten anyway. She ate a little. I didn't find the vomit, on the shag carpet in our bedroom, until after my shower, when I went in there wrapped in a towel to get my PJs. I was so frustrated already from the lack of answers from the SIBO test that I just started bawling, and continued to cry while I cleaned up the puke. Thinking "no use crying over spilled cat puke" threw me over the edge and brought on the tears because I gave a sad chuckle. Let me tell you, getting little bits of raw meat out of a shag carpet is DIFFICULT. I wish I could've pulled the whole rug out (but it's pinned down by the bed and dresser, which I can't move on my own without injury) and hosed it off or something, I was so pissed off. The vomit appears to have occurred after the first feeding, and before the liver. Then sometime this morning, she puked again. I heard her getting going, sometime between 6 and 6:30. My first response was "maybe she'll stop" so I didn't get out of bed to move her to the hardwood floor in time (yes, again on the fucking shag carpet). Less chunks in the vomit, so easier to clean, but I still spent a while picking the raw bits out of the fibers with my fingers. Poor girl. Good thing she's cute, otherwise I'd be a lot more angry.

And then when I was gathering my things to go to work, I found some bile/gray liquid vomit on the dining room floor (hardwood). No idea how long that had been there.

She ate all her food this morning. I threw out the questionable meat that was still in the fridge. I'm going to text Hulky to check for more vomit before he leaves for work. She better be fucking done. He was pretty pissed off about it. We have to keep reminding ourselves that it's just puke (not a big deal) and she's just a cat (she doesn't know any better & can't communicate her problems to us). She hissed at him, the first time I've ever heard her hiss, last night. I think she was distressed from feeling sick or something.

Before all that, I was feeling pretty damn low. I had a lot of dark thoughts, but they weren't the same as they have been in the past. I used to think about hurting myself, but instead I was thinking about other things hurting me, bad things happening to me. I don't really know what that shift means. I talked myself out of it all, just put myself on auto-pilot and started doing things. I even went out and got eggs, and made mental plans to make gluten-free scones this weekend (with the gluten-free flour mix and Spectrum organic vegetable shortening [palm oil] that I bought). But I only ate a sweet potato with coconut oil & I didn't cook anything. Hulky took care of me when he got home. He ordered us food (maki, so I guess I'm cooking on Friday) & we watched HIMYM & Castle. We went to bed at the same time, around 10:30.

Hulky has some pre-prepared lunch for today. I made a chicken breast this morning & tossed some frozen broc in the container this morning. I even made myself breakfast this morning (eggs & sausage), though I could barely finish it even though I was hungry.

Emailing my therapist now to confirm tomorrow's appointment, with the incoming storm.

Still up in the air about the washer/dryer. Either unit (separate set or stacked) should fit in C's car, but I don't know what the roads are going to be like this weekend. I didn't check the plug in the basement to see if it's 4-pronged.

there is (apparently very good) cake in the kitchen at work. I am tempted by it, mostly out of reflex to DROWN ALL THE FEELS IN SUGAR, but I don't really want it.

As it stands, I still feel loads better than last night, but still crummy.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Threelac or five lac will certainly make you go.

Sorry you are feeling so down. The Cake will not help. Ice cream is a better choice. No wheat.

Hang in there girl.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Here if you need me.
    That said, I feel you. This has jsut been a shitty week all around and there's always the straw that breaks the camel's back.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Cat's are aliens sent here to control humans. Purring is actually the vibration of their communication device updating the mother ship on the status of their human. The device reads the human's vital signs and emotional status so that's why they have to rub up against you when they transmit/purr. There will come a day when they have sufficient control over a majority of the population to build large monuments, seemingly with no earthly purpose. They are in fact used as markers for the aliens. Remember all those Egyptian hieroglyphics of cats. Think about it.
    Studies show an exponential increase in cat ownership in the last '60s, about the time the U.S. abandoned and real plans for further moon exploration. Think about it.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.