Page 310 of 869 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310311312320360410810 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 8683

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 310

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    So I have a rather large bill for lab work (over $100) from getting my thyroid tested earlier this month. BIG ASS SIGHS. At least I get paid Friday.

Not helping with saving for a wedding, health! I don't give a shit if it goes towards my deductible! At the end of this month, I am going to be just as broke as I was at the start of last month. Suckage.

Food: I nibbled last night. Some chocolate covered almonds, some Cream Cheese Clouds, some chai with coconut milk. I just didn't feel like having a full meal. I had my 3 eggs this morning, took all my supplements, but didn't have time for more, since I had to get FiancÚ (!!!!!) to the train station. I've got chicken, rice, and green beans for lunch later. Less rice than usual, plenty of chicken. I want to make soup this week. Maybe I will get some onions tonight when I pick up eggs.

Supplements: I'm out of Inositol. I've been a bit liberal with my 1 tsp of Vtiamin C dose because it wasn't very effective. Hopefully, I'll see some improvement with that by the end of the week, as long as I continue to avoid wheat and legumes (seems like the main offenders).

Mood/brain: I'm back to feeling significantly stressed out while at work. I think I'm going to bring my Tazo Calm to work tomorrow because it really helps calm me down. I'm working really hard to stop myself from snapping at people and laughing at frustrations instead.

Leaving for the toe appointment soon. The straggling toe doesn't look any better or worse today. The others look a little purple-ish, but aren't swollen, itchy, or sensitive anymore, at least.

You sound toe-up about this appointment.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Nah, she just knows something's afoot.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

lol. That was cuticle. You really nailed it.

Thank you! I had to polish my work a little, though.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

That's all I've got, foot puns have always been my Achilles heel.

You saying you've been hamstrung by my daggers of wit?
    My Latest Journal

Yes, I was really spurred on for a minute though.

Now you're just being boneheaded.
    My Latest Journal

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I know, I'm sorry. Like an arch, there is only so much of this I can support.