Page 305 of 763 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307315355405 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 7621

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 305

tomi is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Tell him he really needs to see a foot doctor --- IF the bones are not setting properly and knit together "off" he will surely have foot troubles for he rest of his life. It could mean going in for surgery and having it broken again on purpose, reset, hard casted - maybe pins........... eeesh...... tell him to stop being a MAN and go to the doctor!

ditto for you, young lady!!! get those tooties looked at! Sounds like could be a staph infection! Or could be a simple athletes foot infection. Either way - could get really bad without something to fix it!

There's my motherly advice for the day! Hey - my son has moved out - I need someone to mother...........
    Last edited by tomi; 01-24-2013 at 03:36 PM.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    What she said. Thinking of you.

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Oh gods, that sounds exactly right. I looked up some descriptions of staph and it seems fairly accurate. It's not athletes foot, no peeling and more painful than itch.

I'll see about getting an appointment for Saturday.

Yeah, he's gonna have to get surgery at this rate, I'm pretty sure. I'll bug him again about the doctor tonight or tomorrow.

[edit] Don't google staph infection images. It doesn't look like a boil, but the irritated redness is accurate. I'm going to try and bandage my toes and douse them in tea tree oil tonight.
    Last edited by namelesswonder; 01-24-2013 at 04:19 PM.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    Lord, I hope it clears up soon!

Can you tell me how much Vitex you take? I know I am not ovulating as I am off the pill for 1 year and only have had 3 periods. I hate taking progesterone cream but love the idea of Vitex. Going to start a new experiment! Thanks for the direction.

That is what I got. Do you take 3 a day?

bamabelle is offline Senior Member
    Hi NW. Trying to get around the blogs and see the 'old timers.' I'm 26 days primal now (or is it 27?).
    Could you have gout in your toes? I sure hope you feel better soon! And your boyfriend too!!
    Amanda

Quote Originally Posted by Kymma View Post
    That is what I got. Do you take 3 a day?
    Nope, just one! I took just one a day for about a month, then felt impatient and started two a day, then 3. At that point, I suddenly realized I was much more energetic and libido was through the roof. To a dangerous point (because I wanted BABIES)! I backed off to two, still felt like it was a bit much, and am now back to one. I take that as a good sign that my hormone levels are better. It also seemed to eliminate my PMS!

Quote Originally Posted by bamabelle View Post
    Hi NW. Trying to get around the blogs and see the 'old timers.' I'm 26 days primal now (or is it 27?).
    Could you have gout in your toes? I sure hope you feel better soon! And your boyfriend too!!
    Amanda
    Hmmm I did think of that recently and haven't done any research on gout yet. I don't know much about it except for it having to do with uric acid.

I just did some quick research and I don't think that's it. The irritation is mostly on the outside. The aches and stiffness doesn't seem like how I'm reading gout described. The images look pretty different from what I'm experiencing, too.

My feet get really red and swollen after a hot shower, but it dissipates. I think it's just a heat reaction. I've always had that response, but it seemed much worse (and much more uncomfortable) lately. Could also be a circulation problem. Elevating my feet or walking around the cold kitchen helps.

I got some cream with silver in it, which is recommended for staph infections, so I'll be putting that on my toes until I can see a doctor. It's already feeling better than it did a few days ago, but still bothersome, obviously. If I have to go on antibiotics, I will. I want to be better .

Thank you for stopping by, and the well wishes! And welcome aboard!

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Nope, just one! I took just one a day for about a month, then felt impatient and started two a day, then 3. At that point, I suddenly realized I was much more energetic and libido was through the roof. To a dangerous point (because I wanted BABIES)! I backed off to two, still felt like it was a bit much, and am now back to one. I take that as a good sign that my hormone levels are better. It also seemed to eliminate my PMS!
    In that case, I'll take 3! Horny will please the hubs and hoping for a baby sooner than later (I'm 38).

I hope the silver clears it up. Don't mess around, if you have to go to a take care clinic, do it, that shit can get bad.