Page 296 of 740 FirstFirst ... 196246286294295296297298306346396 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 7397

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 296

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Shop Now
    Noooooo
    No.

Boyfriend started calling taco nights Dirty Mexican nights. Dirty just because we do it really lazy style and it usually ends with tequila shots (with salt & lime). Honestly, those are my favorite shots. We used this picture of Danny Trejo (linked to his family through marriage, btw!) as our event photo. We have makings for some tacos (I got a couple cans of refried beans, 3 lbs of ground beef, taco seasoning, and 18 tortilla shells, as well as two bags of corn chips) and asked people to bring "Mexican food", tequila, and Corona. People will probably chime in about what they're bringing. I think I might ask someone to bring their favorite salsa, and I need to pick up some cheese.

I'll probably eat whatever, but stay gluten-free.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Sorry about that...I knew it was a disgusting sex act, but upon googling it I realized it was way nastier than I thought it was.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Getting back to (marginally) cleaner thoughts- love that actor! One of my favoritist bad guys (ok, my thoughts regarding him are not that clean)
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

(I googled it too. One of those terms that I know and never remember what it is. Now I'll never forget.)

Danny Trejo is da bomb. He's around Boyfriend's height, 5'8" or 5'9", which is kind of surprising when you think about the figures he plays. Apparently, IRL, he's very soft-spoken and shy. My boyfriend's aunt met him at a wedding. Apparently Trejo clung to the aunt and asked her to keep him company because he didn't want to talk to people! According to wikipedia, he plays bad guys because he wants kids to see that living that kind of life will only get you dead or in prison. I love a soft tough-guy.

Trembling, feeling sick. Going to go home around lunch time to grab some food. Maybe I will eat there and stay a little later than usual so I can drop off the ring on my way back.

The test will have to wait for the weekend of the 26th. I need to time the 12-hr fast for overnight. We are going out to eat on Saturday for my brother's birthday so I don't think I could start again Friday night to take the test Sunday morning (unless I just eat meat & rice...which I suppose is an option!).

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I hope the SIBO test yields some kind of conclusive results for you.

Congrats on getting your ring. Brad teases me like that too.

I might look into some 5HTP. I've been feeling rather pissy lately and I think maybe it'll help give me a positive boost when I'm feeling crummy. What do you think? That or tryptophan? Which do you recommend? I haven't read the Mood Cure yet... it's on my list. I should see if there's a library I can borrow it from.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Just saw your update... ignore my comment about the SIBO test. lol

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Glad you got the ring. Hope you can get it sized in time!
    Hope you get to feeling better and I hope to all that's holy it's not the crap I had.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

No, it's a lack of food that's making me feel sick (I'm super hungry right now and my hands are shaking really badly). Eating the cereal this morning was probably not a good idea with my history of hypoglycemia. I meant to pair it with some sausages, but my stomach felt weird after so I didn't.

Ring re-sizing takes a "couple of days", says the guy, so I don't know if it'd be ready for Saturday. He said definitely less than a week, anyway. When I run home for lunch, I'm going to try to pop up the street to drop off the ring. He said he'd have to see it to estimate the cost. I don't imagine it would cost that much.

Is it being made bigger or smaller? Generally, resizing smaller will be cheaper than resizing bigger (cutting material out as opposed to adding material). I get free resizing by the store that sold us my ring. Nice little perk. But it takes 2 weeks b/c they ship the ring to Texas for resizing.