Page 287 of 760 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287288289297337387 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 7596

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 287

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Now THAT would be a name to live up to
    My spawn would outdo the original, I promise you.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Sleep: Don't know when I went to sleep. Boyfriend came to bed when I got up to pee after reading for a while (if I don't go immediately before going to bed, I always have to get up later) & then I felt restless until we snuggled. No more reading after 10 PM! Bit groggy today, slept in till 7AM.

Food: Last of the lamb stew after work, then coconut flour pancakes (made with coconut milk & oil, too). All that coconut made my gut a little unhappy this morning, but not that bad. I seem to tolerate it fairly well if I don't mix types & use a lot, in general. Boyfriend's pancakes were made with coconut milk too, because I didn't want to go out & get cow's milk just for this. They came out really puffy. I hope they tasted okay. I had the rest of my pancakes for breakfast this morning, though my appetite was still mostly absent. I forgot to nuke a few sausages to go with, and didn't take HCL because there wasn't much protein in the meal. Lunch is the rest of the chicken stoup. Dinner will be chix breast, green peppers, onions (need to pick up one on the way home), & white rice. I will probably have a small serving of rice, probably no more than 1/2 a cup. Boyfriend can make a stir fry from it.

Supplements: Morning - Vitamin C (and again every 4 hours from first dose) & 1tsp of Inositol before breakfast, with Vitex. Multi & B-complex with food, HCL right before food if I'm eating protein. Evening - Vitex & Inositol when I get home, HCL before meal, 5-HTP around 6PM or with dinner, then again around 9PM, for a total of 200mg. I wonder how I'll be able to tell when I can decrease the 5-HTP. I suppose if I feel very sleepy but am sure I got enough sleep (no more questionable bedtimes), I will decrease to 150mg.

Body: Left ankle is achy today. That's a new one. Knees are a little twinge-y too. Booodddyyyy what is wrong with yooouuuuu? Neti pot went well this morning. Felt so nice & clear...but now nose is getting plugged up again. I know it sounds silly, but I think my tea pot at work is the problem. I, erm, let a tea bag or two get moldy in there a few times. Boiling water might do the trick, which means I have to bring it home. I guess I could use soap (it's made of clay), but can't use any kind harsh chemicals because it'll probably absorb them. I'll use my mug for the rest of my tea today. I like using the tea pot because I can cover it, which is part of the steeping process for Pau D'Arco tea.

I think I will wait to get the bloodwork results for Thyroid, D, and Iodine back from the doctor before I proceed with the breath test. I still feel like SIBO is the most likely culprit among what we are testing, but I don't want to spend $135 yet if I don't have to.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Awww you guyyssss loooook

From Liz's wedding. Aren't we so cute? I'm going to get it printed for my grandmas (and one for us, too).

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    I just showed this pic to my husband and said "That is my friend Tasha who I met in Boston. Isn't she beautiful?" I suddenly got a very strong urge to sit and talk to you again. Maybe next year. : )

You mean "this year", I hope! Me too .

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Very cute! I like the shawl, too
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Very cute! Love the hair.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    You mean "this year", I hope! Me too .
    That's right it will be this year. Only 10 months 'til TG.

Thanks for the ego-stroking. I think I'll get that photo printed up for the grandmas, Boyfriend's mom, and us. There are a few of us dancing that I might ask Liz to email to me as well. Boyfriend is really good at cheesy white-boy dances (the sprinkler, the shopping cart, this weird one where he grabs his ankle) and they resulted in some hilarious photos. I am just laughing my ass off in the background. I feel really critical of my body in these photos. I felt gorgeous in the dress, but the photos just are not flattering. I'm also at the height of my post-summer pasty-paleness, which results in kind of purple and blotchy legs .

Sleep: Shenanigans . I didn't get to sleep on time. I slept restlessly until Boyfriend came to bed sometime after midnight. The cat slept next to my head (a first). It was very comforting to have loud purring right by my ear.

Food: Dinner was fucking delicious (small serving of rice, chix breast, peppers & onions). I wanted to eat Boyfriend's food too. I made some hot cocoa with the rest of the coconut milk I'd used from the pancakes. I only drank about half (no more than 8oz of cocoa, less of coconut milk since I watered it down a little) because I was feeling nauseated. I left the rest out on my desk... I wonder if it'll still be good tonight =P. I remembered to put some chix breast in the fridge so we'll have some defrosted for dinner tonight & I can make a lunch for tomorrow. No lunch today. I will probably eat a banana and apple in an hour or so and pray that I can last till the evening on that. I did have breakfast this morning, despite the lack of appetite (probably from the poor sleep this week). Eggs & sausages mmmmm.

Body: Right knee hurts today. My left eye has also been twitching slightly all week (just below the eye, in the shadow/bag area). I think I found a correlation with the twitching to something I was eating or doing wrong in the past, but it's been so long, I can't remember now. First, fix sleep. Then, worry about everything else. I haven't been thinking about the 36 hrs of FODMAPs for the SIBO test since I won't be doing it until next week.

Low Serotonin and Gastrointestinal Disorders

Supplements: 1 tsp Inositol 2x daily, trying ~1000mg of Vitamin C. It might've been the coconut products I ate that affected my digestion... We'll see. I can't remember if the doc said no more than 3 tsp of Inositol per day, or per dose (2x daily). I'll keep it no more than 3 tsp per day for now and ask him next week when I call about my test results. I made time to use the neti pot this morning. I am not taking any HCL today, to see if the heartburn occurs.

Those ginger men sure are irresistible.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.