Page 259 of 793 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269309359759 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 7929

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 259

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Haha I didn't see that! I might leave a little early, I'm seriously wilting. Yeah, it's tough when I wake up and feel fine or great, but it never lasts. I really need to get some proper sleep this weekend. It's probably not going to happen tonight because of moving watching & stuff, but I can sleep in, at least.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

WaylandC is offline Senior Member
    So will there be a "cut the animal" instead of "cut the cake"? Or both?

Do these help?

speedometer drive gear - LRS Search

drive gear - LRS Search

I've been looking there, but it doesn't help me figure out which is the right one. I guess it depends on the size of the rear axle & my tires. I'll bug Boyfriend's dad about it later, since he was the one who told me that's what I need anyway.

I imagine that, provided I do not have intense reactions to gluten at that time, I will eat regular cake at my wedding. We'll see!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    You're getting married? Well, best wishes, baby!

I wore a black cocktail dress at both of my weddings. Maybe black is really bad luck.

I wish you the very best; your husband-to-be is a very lucky man!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    I got married once in white leather (true story)... anything goes!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Makes me think of this (and ages me quite a bit)...

tomi is offline Senior Member
    whatever you do for the wedding make sure its exactly what YOU want - and no one else! First wedding - traditional cuz I just thought it was expected. It was boring............ even I was bored!

Second wedding - I didn't want a wedding dress, but future step daughters insisted! (see they controlled even before we got married) .............. so I wore a cheap, off the clearance rack "this will do" ivory colored wedding dress. I hated it and felt ugly and frumpy in it. But, the rest of the event was exactly what we wanted. We had the wedding with only family and our closest friends, officiated by FIL (pastor) - then we had a reception to follow, where we had about 100 guest and we fed everyone curry and sandwiches! It was great! We left the church in our king cab truck, filled with balloons and the whole "just married" decor on the outside............ the 2 of us and our 3 kids! It was so much fun! Aside from the stupid dress I loved every minute of it!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Things I choose to let go:

All grains - including rice
    Refined sugars
    Legumes - including peanut butter
    Nuts and nut butters
    Alcohol and soda
    Chocolate
    Acidic foods, such as pineapple and tomato
    Coffee and tea
    Eggs
    Curry
    White potato
    Dairy - including butter

I'm choosing to do this......... I don't HAVE to.

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

phigment is offline Senior Member
    Have a grand wedding. Remember it 80% yours, 10% his, 5% in laws, 1% everybody else, 2% yours, and 2% unexpected situations. The macros of course can change of course to meet your needs remember w=1.

Quote Originally Posted by phigment View Post
    w=1
    hahaha

You know, I haven't ruled out getting to leave in some ridiculously awesome car. A Rolls Royce would be cool just for the class factor. I have still never ridden in a limo. A horse-drawn carriage would be doable if this is at my grandma's house since there are plenty of farms in the area. But I only want to exit in style if we have somewhere special to go.

You know what I hate about today? I just want to spend it with Boyfriend and I have errands that need doing. And they must be done today. Might as well get started while he's still asleep =\.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    My day was incredibly busy and I'm still very tired. I'm staying up till 9:30 or 10, then passing out. Boyfriend will be going out with his brother for drinks (leaving me his debit card, just taking cash, since overspending while drunk has been an issue in the past). As long as he does that, I don't think I'll worry and will be able to sleep fine.

My digestive system has been jacked up all day. Lots of discomfort, lots of bathroom trips. I think it was from the high-fiber coconut flour. Ah well. Next time, I'll make sweet potato pancakes for myself. Breakfast for dinner probably won't be for a while anyway.

My mom and dad insisted on buying me a little tree so I picked one out and set it up this evening. I'll post a pic tomorrow.