Page 252 of 777 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302352752 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 7761

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 252

canio6 Guest
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    That much could last a lifetime of nosebleeds.
    Well, truth-be-told I get a nose bleed about 5 times a week. It might not last me quite that long.

Kymma is online now Senior Member
    I am the cliff claven of helpful tips. Lol

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Well, truth-be-told I get a nose bleed about 5 times a week. It might not last me quite that long.
    That's what it's been like for me lately. I've started sourcing out humidifiers for our bedroom. Googling "dry house" came up with many references about dry New England winters. I didn't realize it was a "thing", just thought I was sensitive. What makes it so dry anyway? Must find someone who understands weather functions.

---

Therapy was REALLY good today. I felt very proud of myself. It was the first time I've really acknowledged that I can rely on myself. I've known this for a while, but this is a thing to be proud of! I actually cried when I talked about it, and felt really surprised at my response. I feel very positive right now.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I feel very positive right now.
    Woot Woot!

snoops is online now Senior Member
    As the weather gets colder the air is less able to hold water in it. When I lived in Calgary I called it prairie nose! Love the Houston humidity in the winter

Sometimes about molecules, I'm sure. I was sick during the weather segment of my college science course. Not that I think I'd remember it anyway.

I don't get nosebleeds (used to as a kid all the time), but I did notice a few days back that the lining to my nose was very sensitive, just didn't feel right. This will sound gross, but it worked right away: I put a little petroleum jelly up each snort and it helped protect the nasal passage and allowed it to heal. If that doesn't skeeve ya, give it a try.

marcadav is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Exercise: Still nada. Want to be pain-free first.
    I find exercise tends to help lessen my arthritis, joint pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    I don't get nosebleeds (used to as a kid all the time), but I did notice a few days back that the lining to my nose was very sensitive, just didn't feel right. This will sound gross, but it worked right away: I put a little petroleum jelly up each snort and it helped protect the nasal passage and allowed it to heal. If that doesn't skeeve ya, give it a try.
    I'm going to try the coconut oil recommended. I think the tricky thing will be that my nasal passages usually have some kind of gunk in them so I don't imagine any kind of lubrication working all that well. Hopefully, once I can use the neti pot again, coconut oil or petroleum jelly will work really nicely after the fact.

Quote Originally Posted by marcadav View Post
    I find exercise tends to help lessen my arthritis, joint pain.
    Boyfriend and I have come to an agreement that we'll do stretches and bodyweight exercises together every night. I will probably do my squats on my own, with the kettlebell, as long as my knees aren't hurting too badly. I do need to just try and do it, rather than not do it at all. I hope it improves the pain somewhat. Eating primal pretty much eliminated the occasional knee pain I had, which makes this pain very frustrating (no idea why I'm getting it now).

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1019574

You're a funny bunch. Help me out!

Weekend plans: none. Aaahhh feels good . Oh wait, no, I have to brave the cold and get the scooter to my parents' house tomorrow. Then help my dad make space in the garage. Should be fun! Maybe I'll bring the last of my coconut milk to make some hot chocolate for after.

Since I don't need to go anywhere tonight, maybe I'll wash my hair when I get home & dye it while I make dinner & wait for Boyfriend & friend to get home.