Page 226 of 760 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276326726 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 7596

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 226

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I'm glad you enjoyed yourself hun. You look damn good and I'm glad you found your sexiness, all the better that you and Boyfriend were on the same page about it. And that pashmina actually looks really nice with the outfit. You don't give yourself enough credit.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Thanks I had to resist any comments about hips or the picture quality. Baby steps.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    You looked amazing. I love your hair.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    You really did look great - and those hips - amazing!

That dress made me realize that I have a booty. WHERE DID IT COME FROM? Genetics, I think. Someday, I'll have more clothes to show it off. That dress certainly does.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Women don't hit their full growth until their late 20s. You may have been a late bloomer like me and are getting all your curves as an adult. It wasn't until I was out of college that I realized I was no longer a stick straight toothpick. You may be in the same boat.
    (As to helping "fatten you up"- I dislike that term, but w/e- all it'd take is a week of living at MIL's or here and you'd be good. We don't cook small, and we don't cook delicate.)
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Schools are cancelling all over the place up here. An email was sent out at work to call our 1-800 line for information in the morning. Fingers crossed that we're cancelled, but at least I can take the car. It'd be nice to have another day to veg. I slept in pretty late today (definitely needed it) so I'm left with a slightly unsatisfied Sunday.

I wish I could edit that original post ala NK so that it would make the spammers say obscene things. But it wasn't written by me

Work is closed! I will probably only be able to log a few hours because there's not much for me to do at home. So, hooray for another day of rest I just finishing straining (with a colander, no cheese cloth) my bone broth. It has made the kitchen smell amazing for over 24 hours (first for the chicken, then the broth). I'm so glad I've made a habit of keeping my jars. I don't want to waste lids for the mason jars.

We're out of matches so hopefully the gas doesn't stop working at some point, if we lose power, and I want light! My collection of candles is not as large as I'd like, these days.

Working from home is a pain. Using two VPNs sucks. You can't be connected to both simultaneously and I need to switch back and forth between them a lot for different functions and access to different things. This freezes up Outlook, which I'm relying on to be able to communicate with everyone else working from home. I'd love to be able to say I logged 8 hrs today, but there's no way I could keep busy for that long. My paycheck in 4 weeks will be a few hours light I could boost it with some PTO, but it seems unfair to have to use it for the weather!

I'm thinking of trying to can some applesauce today. I'm not sure I'll be able to make it work without the jar-grabbing tongs and a magnet for the lids. I have some plastic-coated tongs that I'm hoping will work well enough. We'll see. All the jars I wanted to use need washing and the sink is full. Trying not to feel grumpy about that (guess who needs to wash them). Maybe I'll just make a few servings for today.

I basically lived off of apples, almond butter, and chicken yesterday. It was awesome having a lazy food day. As soon as I get caught up on this work stuff, I'm going to make some scrambled eggs and sip on some bone broth. Looks like I'll only be able to log 3 hours today =\

Manic smile says, "working from home is fun!" Who knows, maybe I'll even shower (nah).

I started playing Fallout: New Vegas again, after modding the crap out of it to improve the lighting, overall graphics, and performance. It's a little laggy, but doesn't crash every few minutes and looks GORGEOUS. I'm having fun with it. I'm also caught up with Doctor Who to Matt Smith, so I'm working my way through at least his first season (again). I like him much better the second time around, now that I've had more time to let go of David Tenant. Amy Pond is still annoying though, but I love Rory.

TMI: Period is now 3 days late. I'm going to wait till day 7 before I take a test. It's probably the brief foray with Dong Quai and now the Vitex that's throwing off my hormones. On the digestive front, I've settled at roughly 4800mg of Vitamin C. It's still kind of inconsistent about WHEN it works, but when it works, that dose doesn't drain me. So that's good! Last night, I took two doses, 4 hours apart, but I didn't go till this morning. Maybe it was all the almond butter I ate. I wonder how soon I might notice assistance from the Inositol.

I think I have boredom hunger. I've been nibbling all day and I'd gladly eat some more. I want to make rice pudding, but the last few times I've had coconut milk, it has really hurt my stomach.