Page 225 of 768 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235275325725 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 7673

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 225

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Most of my blog hits come from MDA or Facebook. I had a LOT of hits initially after starting the blog but they have plummeted since then.

My highest viewed post is the one called "Introducing our daughter" with 3 views...

The page most heavily viewed is the behavior chart page and the Our story page, equally with 7 views.

Overall, 339 page views since starting the blog...

Adsense says I've had 83 views, but zero clicks.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    My most popular ones seem to be my tips and tricks ones: Cheapass Math, the seasonal ones, and a few of my bodylove posts. I'm at 2789 total views, but I writing 200 of that off as blogcrawlers. I really need to post something, I've slacked the past couple days.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    I think I might need to take a nap after work. I'm feeling super whiny and SO TIRED. I would totally sneak out early today if there weren't things I was waiting on (stupid network project, one of the last few people to be switched got a virus infection yesterday, but he's been slowing up the process throughout this whole endeavour).

My appetite is coming back (probably because of reduced pressure in my abdomen), but I don't have any food here. Grumble.

2 hrs, 20 minutes. 0 snacks.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

tomi is offline Senior Member
    just a question.......... have you tried some good stout caffeine for a bowel assist? It always works for me. But, I tend to be on the opposite side of the spectrum on bowel issues. I was needed to good "flush" today and 2 cups of good ole fashioned hot lipton tea did the trick.

I'm wondering if you're wasting your money on the vitamin C ??? it doesn't seem to be helping - and everything you're not absorbing is just being flushed through your kidneys anyway. Hope you can see the doc and find a better way to get things moving on a regular basis.

sending "moving" thoughts your way!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

It's working now. I took quelsen's advice to drop by 500mg after it's too much, instead of 1/3 of the dose (which would've been 2000mg in this case). I think I can actually knock the dose back a little bit more, but I'll give it a try again tonight after dinner. Either way, I'm going to talk to the doctor about what I've been doing and see if there's anything else he recommends, or if he just wants me to keep doing this for another month (now that I seem to be figuring out the dose properly).

I don't really like coffee that much, and I'd have to go out of my way to get decaf. I drink tea pretty regularly, doesn't seem to help.

Paleo Mug Cakes | The Wannabe Chef

I used pumpkin puree instead of banana and didn't add sweetener, and did add pumpkin pie spice. I think it'd be really good with vanilla ice cream. I'm going to pour a little maple syrup on it and enjoy the rest before we head out for dinner

Dinner was fun. I'm going to the wedding early to hang out in the bride's room and see if I can help keep her calm. She'll freak out anyway, but maybe it will help to have someone there that's not family. I think that's why she invited us to the rehearsal dinner (there wasn't really a rehearsal anyway).

Saw the doc, he said to keep trying what I'm trying with Vitamin C (reducing by 500mg as needed), but add also Inositol powder. It helps with neurological function and is a kind of B vitamin, I think. It should help with bowel function in general, as well as absorption of the 5-HTP. With that, I can hopefully reduce the dose of 5-HTP and Vitamin C. He was concerned that I'm as high as 250mg of 5-HTP, more so about needing that much, not that it's unsafe. I told him about the low progesterone and that I'm taking Vitex. He said that he'd like me to have one or two periods before I see him again, unless things are not improving at all, to see how the Vitex helps with the PMS.

I made another mug cake this morning, but mixed in two tsp of maple syrup. It added just enough sweetness (hardly any) to adjust the flavor and make it REALLY tasty. I totally want another to finish off the pumpkin puree =P

I'm munching on some butternut squash and Wild Planet Wild Albacore Tuna (my cat is lurking close by...) and then getting dolled up to head out. I'm still really excited!

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Glad to see you're really excited and not really anxious! Have fun tonight!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

I ate sooo much yesterday and it was awesome (less so when we got home. Liz marked me down as gluten-free so my appetizer salad (some kind of sweet pecan salad with apples) and dinner (roast chicken with garlic mash and roasted carrots) were pretty primal. I did have mini beef wellingtons at the cocktail hour, and a few glasses of wine and a margarita (and that was a DAMN GOOD margarita). I brought a Cashew Cookie Larabar that I had during cocktail hour and had an apple while I was helping in the bridal suite (did some running back and forth and focusing of the bride). I've got a headache again today and am hoping I can sort those out before next week, since I've been waking up with a headache for the past few consecutive mornings (though this one is probably from the booze). I only had about half my slice of cake (had to shoo the wait staff because they were all, wait you're gluten-free! F-you, I'm having cake) before I had to stop. It wasn't overly sweet, but still too sweet for me.

It was kind of odd, ending up re-filling the best friend role in a snap. We were the only friends, aside from old neighbors, at the wedding, and the only people our age aside from two of her cousins. Her little sister ended up filling the role of both best man and maid of honor... Hopefully we can hang out more soon and she will have at least one more friend in her life Her parents were all, "Come over whenever! Let us put some meat on your bones! We love you!" Awww. I miss them, but I'm still kind of "how do I have a relationship with my friend's parents".

Yes, my hair was all crazy for the wedding. Just how I like it. I ended up using a pashmina scarf I already had, but something with pink probably would've helped to lighten the outfit overall. I opted for dangly earrings because I couldn't find my simpler celtic knot earrings. The pendant is quartz, and I already owned that too. As it was, I picked the heels well (not totally uncomfortable) and got a LOT of compliments. Boyfriend's meant the most though. I felt super sexy and danced my ass off. My legs were trembling at the end of the night. We left early to enjoy my sexiness at home

Today: picking up Inositol, showering, maybe making applesauce, generally chilling and enjoying a relaxing Saturday, in no particular order.

And stuff from Baba, for those of you who aren't friend's with me on FB:

Canning jars (and lids), sieve, masher thing, canning pot plus rack, broiler/roasting pan