Page 204 of 798 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214254304704 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 7978

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 204

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    I'll take some years off of ya, I'm tired of being young.

HOLY STARS. I hate being a female right now. Worst cramps of my life. Just two more hours till I can go curl up with some tea and whimper.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Sounds to me like you know about New Dress a Day. If you don't, check it out. That blog is right up your alley.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Isn't 1979... oh wait... hahaha I'm 9 years older than you. Thanks WB.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I was born in '88.
    Honey ---- I graduated HIGH SCHOOL in 1978!!! I'd be happy to offer you motherly advice should you ever need any
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    My parents graduated in 76 and 77. Can I call you Mom?? lol
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Born in 73... at least I feel a little less "old" now that Tomi has shown up.

You young ladies had me going there for a while!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    My parents graduated in 76 and 77. Can I call you Mom?? lol
    I'd be honored!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

My parents have you beat, anyway. They graduated college in '77.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Julianna, dear, I hate to break it to you, but you aren't supposed to cook human eggs. They aren't shelled. If you really want a recipe for your ovaries after I rip them out for you, look up some caviar recipes on your way to the sun. Better hurry, though. Comet 2009 SB170 will be in range for your transport tomorrow.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Ewww human caviar...

Please don't let discussions of cannibalism ("is it Primal?") ever become a trend on this site. EVER.

Ramblings, Ravings and Rants.: On links and savings

Right now, my budget is $16 over-spent for the month, but the month is not over yet I have an eye exam and chiropractor appointment tomorrow. Actually, I think I would've been fine if it weren't for filling the car last night. I'm still not sure why I did that, rather than just put in about $8 (how much cash Boyfriend had on him) to get groceries. He DEFINITELY owes me apple picking now. And we should go see Looper this weekend because Bruce Willis.

I spent $2.49/lb for chicken breasts, then remembered that the grocery store had had them for $1.99 last week. I checked this week's flyer and there's no current deal for them, so it was fine, but I need to remember to check the flyers when they come in! They usually go straight to the recycling bin. I got "all natural" chicken breasts because they were the same price as the regular store ones at BJ's. So we have some slightly healthier chicken this week =P They seem to be releasing more and more "healthy" and organic options there (still no other "healthy" meats though), which is nice to see. I know Costco generally has a better selection of those things, but I don't know what their prices are like. We'll need to renew our subscription at BJ's in November, or decide if we want to switch. Both are a pain to get to.

Had a nice lazy evening last night. Boyfriend and I scrounged for leftovers separately (we haven't had leftovers to scrounge for in AGES, it was nice). I begrudgingly bought him a 1L container of soy sauce at BJ's ("Do they come any smaller?" "No, but at least it will last you forever, and if it doesn't, I will start bothering you about consuming too much estrogen") and a 25lb bag of white rice. Yeap. $12. I will have some of it, and we can divvy it up into smaller freezer bags and stash it in the pantry. A good investment, I think. I wonder how long it will last! After dinner, we both lounged and read on the guest bed. The kitty cuddled with us too. It was a really cozy evening.

Sleep was a bit off, but it always is during shark week. I finished reading Zodiac, finally, and am excited to move on to the new Vampire Hunter D. Unfortunately, I think I will finish it in one night. It might be another year before the next one is translated and released! http://www.amazon.com/Cold-Days-Nove...ords=cold+days DRESDEN FILES IN NOVEMBER YESSSSS

I am still bloated and uncomfortable today, but the cramps have subsided, thank goodness. I messaged my gyn yesterday, but she's out of the office till the 4th. I won't be able to do the hormone testing for several more weeks anyway. I hope I don't have to go in to see her to discuss this, I already know what I want.

I am REALLY REALLY REALLY not looking forward to riding my scooter back and forth from therapy today. It's raining. It sucks enough just riding to and from work in the rain. AND I DIDN'T REMEMBER TO ASK BOYFRIEND IF THINGS WOULD DEFINITELY BE CANCELLED TODAY SO I COULD TAKE THE CAR. Definition of suck.