Page 201 of 748 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251301701 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 7474

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 201

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I love it when friends come to me and say "I made some changes based on your Facebook posts and now my family has experienced XYZ as a result and we're so happy. Someone truly does read what you post, so please keep it coming." Ok, so only two people have done that, but still. It's a start. I put the bug into two people's ears and now with some luck, and determination and hard work of course, they'll start to experience amazing changes as well and their friends will ask and they'll share. It's refreshing to know I'm not being completely ignored.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Ramblings, Ravings and Rants.: I’d like to say goodbye to a complicated mind

I had a friend tell me they like reading my blog once and it made my day. I've also had people say they find the links I post on FB really interesting, even if they don't subscribe to a paleo lifestyle. Those little things are enough for me, but when introduced to a situation where there's clearly a lot of potential for having a positive impact on someone's life or health... it's tempting, but frankly, scary.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Why does it have to be so scary? It's just food. It's not like we're suggesting they take up bull fighting or skydiving to fix their problems... just eat something FRESH instead of boxed...
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I tend to shy away from posting paleo/ primal stuff on fb. I should probably post more, because I know that at least a handful of my nonpaleo folks are GF. I just try to stay away from war zone posts.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Kelmar is offline Senior Member
    If you're looking for some good vampire books give "The Brotherhood of the Black Dagger" series a read. They are pretty darn awesome....very sexy and well written too...lol
    I treat my body like a temple.....to nourish the Goddess who lives inside

WarlordBlade is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I didn't sleep well last night. A wood chipper was down the street in the middle of the night. Why on Earth would they be chopping up trees in the middle of the blasted night?! There were no major branches down anywhere, we haven't had any ridiculous wind lately!
    I don't think they were using it for trees!!! #queuespooky-creepymusicnow #Halloweenprep

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I had a friend tell me they like reading my blog once and it made my day. I've also had people say they find the links I post on FB really interesting, even if they don't subscribe to a paleo lifestyle. Those little things are enough for me, but when introduced to a situation where there's clearly a lot of potential for having a positive impact on someone's life or health... it's tempting, but frankly, scary.
    I like reading your blog and enjoy the links you post on FB too! So keep it up!
    ~It's All Relative!~
    34 - 5'11" CW - 159 GW - 175 10% BF or less!

Primal Journal
    Fitness Blog - Instagram
    Join me on Fitocracy

I don't really like romancey stuff, even paranormal. YA romance is near and dear to my heart though. Vampire Hunter D is hard to describe. It takes place about 10,000 years in the future, after the nobility (vampires) took over the Earth for a while. Humans are trying to take it back, but it's a very futuristic frontier like environment with all kinds of hybrid creatures. D is half-vampire, half-human, super powerful if he drinks blood, but he can survive just fine without it and chooses to. There are a lot of heaving bodices, but not a lot of sex, as I recall. He's really old, but looks like a young man in his late teens or early 20s and has a sexy aura that makes "women want him and men want to be him". It's just awesome.

Vampire Hunter D - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote Originally Posted by WarlordBlade View Post
    I don't think they were using it for trees!!! #queuespooky-creepymusicnow #Halloweenprep

I like reading your blog and enjoy the links you post on FB too! So keep it up!
    Hahahaha if only they had left some so I could make a mess of our ugly chandelier. I've decided that, if nothing else, I will always drape something on that awful faux-brass thing to dress it up for a holiday.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by WarlordBlade View Post
    That's what I was thinking too. If you see someone taking out a couple plastic bags dripping red stuff out of them, you might want to call the authorities.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    LOL... this has totally made me think of Fargo!

I think someone might notice.
    Last edited by cori93437; 09-26-2012 at 09:41 AM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.