Page 194 of 797 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244294694 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 7965

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 194

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    I realized that I can probably save some money on lunches by eating canned fish. Vitacost has some canned fish that appers to be good quality. I just need to see if that's the cheapest site.

I'm running out of Zyrtec and want to buy something with Quercetin to see if that works for my allergies, but it would be a rough few days without any allergy coverage (to wait for it to arrive) =\
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    got to meet my godfather's adorable new puppy (a lab/some kind of terrier mix, medium-sized dog, seems mostly grown at 7 months)
    How in the world does a dog as big as a lab mate with a dog as small as a terrier???

Glad to see things seem to be going mostly well. I hope boyfriend is feeling better.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    How in the world does a dog as big as a lab mate with a dog as small as a terrier???
    Things stretch or, if it was the other way around, he threw a sausage down a hallway.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Ah, good point... I figured the lab was the dad...

Haha, glad I was not the only one to wonder about the parentage. My parents' dog is a dachshund-labrador mix!

At work: on Thursday is the "ice cream social". I'll probably grab some ice cream, chat with the flirty guy/fellow bacon enthusiast (it's his last day ), and hide back at my desk. A week from Thursday is an after work drink-hour at the local bar (a few buildings down from the office). I don't think I'll go. Part of me wants to, so I can try to be a sociable, friendly co-worker. The rest of me says, "F that shit, yo." I hate small talk socialization and I don't really want to make friends with anyone, and it's money I need to reserve for other things.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Ah, good point... I figured the lab was the dad...
    Usually it's the other way... Little dog does the big dog.
    Big dog on little dog happens... but if the size difference is great it's a problem during gestation.
    I once knew someone who had a rottweiler who got Preg by the neighbors Chihuahua!
    No kidding... The Rottweiler laid down during the process.

The owner took the offending Chi who had dug into his yard back to it's owners ... and successfully sued him. LOL
    (He had taken pictures of that little dude playing king of the mountain... and the place where he dug under the fence. And lots of neighbors testimony about how the dog was allowed to roam freely all the time.)
    Last edited by cori93437; 09-18-2012 at 01:24 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

So a dachshund screwed a lab, for my parents' dog. Just...such weird mental images from that!

I've decided to stay with the pink for a while longer. I like it. I might pick up Ion Color Brilliance Magenta because it's supposed to last really well, and it's cheaper than Special Effects (my old go-to color).

I've heard of people having an abortion done on their dogs b/c she went into heat and some other breed knocked her up. This gal I talked to said she wouldn't be able to breed her dog again for a year b/c of the "rape" and ensuing abortion.

I prefer to just fix my dogs... then it's not an issue.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    I've heard of people having an abortion done on their dogs b/c she went into heat and some other breed knocked her up. This gal I talked to said she wouldn't be able to breed her dog again for a year b/c of the "rape" and ensuing abortion.

I prefer to just fix my dogs... then it's not an issue.
    I like fixed dogs. All my boys are sans testicles. As it should be.
    They are just happier that way. Seriously.
    Less hormonal stress and all.

That's why this guy sued.
    He sued because he had to abort, the abortion caused complications and his dog had to be fully spayed.
    He got all vet costs costs plus some for $ loss of litter for loss of her functional "babymaker" I suppose.
    Just as well IMO, one less back yard breeder.

Where dogs and sex is concerned though... it's a lot like teens... where there is a will, there is a WAY. LOL

**Hair.......
    I have an appointment with my stylist this Friday... I'm thinking hard about what color I want to do for the transition for the fall colors.
    I did blonde with blue all summer. Teal, then peacock, then carribean/mint...
    Now... I was considering transitioning to to something really fiery for fall.
    Like A coppery blonde/light auburn base with RED/purple streaks on top.

But it doesn't really feel quite like fall here yet.
    So maybe the blonde base with purple.
    Not sure... I know how the blue looks, I love that with my eyes.
    And I've had coppery/light auburn hair before... in HS, done myself with Henna... and it makes my eyes pop too being opposite colored.
    This may be a "wing it" appointment.
    No telling what I walk out with.
    Last edited by cori93437; 09-18-2012 at 02:31 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    My pup isn't old enough, but the day she is, she'll be fixed. I don't want the headache or money issues of a dog in heat, puppies, or any of that mess. Every dog I've ever owned was fixed and I intend to keep that track record going.

I need to get my hair rehighlighted, re ombred, re something. It's not horribly noticeable unless you're hunting for it, but my roots have definitely grown in and I don't particularly like being ash blonde. Maybe another natural ombre going from my natural ash to a lighter blonde. I'd get a kick out of ash blond to blond to turquoise, but it's not exactly professional.
    Last edited by naiadknight; 09-18-2012 at 02:41 PM.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome