Page 179 of 679 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229279 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 6781

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 179

Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I told him about the David Ramsey method,
    I love Dave Ramsey, he's simply brilliant, or brilliantly simple. Sometimes I buy something and feel ashamed and hope that he doesn't find out about my frivolous purchase. I want to have his baby.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    I want to have his baby.
    That might be difficult for you.... but you know, advances of modern medicine and all, maybe someday!

I'm getting super frustrated with the yeast today. I'm hoping that feeling worse means it's going to feel better soon. I'm trying to be patient since I can't see the doc till next week anyway. There's so much conflicting information out there. I'm wondering if I should increase my Candex intake again, since that seemed to work, and then try something else. I'm already at $89 of supplements for the month, because of the $50 probiotic. Bit depressed about this.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    $50 probiotic! Good LORD that's a a lot of money! I pay $11.50 for my Jarrow.

You know, if you want to move around every two years, have boyfriend (or even you) join the Army. Every two years they'll uproot your family and ship you someplace else to live for two years to do it all over again.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Haha, no thank you. I'm never joining the Army, and Boyfriend was already in and his contract is now over because they broke him. I just want to see the country and live in different places. Maybe we'll only ever live in a couple of states before we settle, but it's a dream, anyway.

Damn, a bit sensitive today. I read a traumatic birthing story and it made me pretty upset. No more of that, I guess!

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    I can't read traumatic anything that has to do with kids. It used to be tolerable, but since having my own kids, nope, can't do it anymore. Just watching shark week last night and seeing a rogue elephant with kids on it made me weepy and anxious. Leave kids out of it and I can read any traumatic anything you throw at me and consider it light reading...
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Haha, no thank you. I'm never joining the Army, and Boyfriend was already in and his contract is now over because they broke him. I just want to see the country and live in different places. Maybe we'll only ever live in a couple of states before we settle, but it's a dream, anyway.

Damn, a bit sensitive today. I read a traumatic birthing story and it made me pretty upset. No more of that, I guess!
    Might I suggest Alabama as a stop on your tour of the country?

Aside from crashing your party, what kind of stuff might we like checking out? Boyfriend isn't a big historical buff (he hates New England historical stuff, admittedly old graveyards and colonial buildings are not very exciting), but we like tall/interesting buildings, cool tours (we loved Seattle's Underground Tour), at least once fancy dinner per trip (bonus if it has a view/is on top of a tall building)... Hmm... One of these days, I'll write a blog post about the kinds of things we look for when travelling to a new city. We are not adverse to interesting museums (we loved the Smithsonian Castle and Air & Space Museum).

Hmmm...no cool tall buildings in my neck of the woods, but we do have this:
    U.S. Space & Rocket Center | U.S. Space & Rocket Center

And this is cool, it's a restaurant at the top or as one of my professors called it "a restaurant on a stick":
    360.jpg
    It also has a super swanky Marriott beside it.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Hmmm...no cool tall buildings in my neck of the woods, but we do have this:
    U.S. Space & Rocket Center | U.S. Space & Rocket Center

And this is cool, it's a restaurant at the top or as one of my professors called it "a restaurant on a stick":
    360.jpg
    It also has a super swanky Marriott beside it.
    Wait. Tall restaurant on a stick, next to a hotel... Did y'all rip Dallas off or did y'all rip us off?
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

PrimalCon New York
    Me don't know? The hotel is only a couple years old, but that restaurant has been on that stick for 15 years or so. It used to rotate slowly, but I don't know if they still do that or not.