Page 175 of 747 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185225275675 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 7468

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 175

Shop Now
    I'm glad you're feeling good today. I wish your overgrowth would subside; I say that with all the love I can muster for such talk of feminine irregularities.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Hey, dudes can get them too, but it's not nearly as unpleasant.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Really? But I don't eat bread, so I can't get a yeast infection.

If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

[[glowers]] I'll kill you.

Updating my signature because I'm getting tired of constantly telling people I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE FAT.

I think 135 lbs would be my ultimate goal. I've seen some fit paleo women at my height around that weight and I like the look. 10 lbs is just sort of an idea.

I forgot to mention I totally failed at broomstick pull-ups last night. I don't know if the chairs aren't high enough or what it was, but I couldn't really do anything with it. I lifted my torso 10 times and it definitely worked my arms and back, but not my core. I couldn't get my legs straight. Maybe failing at an actual pull-up bar would be more successful than this. I'll try out the physical therapy elastics we have at least once this week, so I'm doing some pulling.

I'm worried that my exercise progress will stall significantly while I cut carbs for the next couple of weeks. It may just be the sleep issues I've had this week, but I'm super tired today and worried I won't be able to even bike 5 miles, which would be about my average distance so far. I'm still only biking 2x weekly, but really want to find the motivation to move that up to 3x.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    How much are you cutting? Might have to suffer through a short carb flu.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Going from 2-3 pieces of carbs (fruit and sweet potatoes) to either 1 piece or none (that's how it's been the past few days anyway). Yeah...probably is carb flu.

2.26 to and from Trader Joe's. 20 min rest to unload groceries and eat a reheated hamburger patty. Then, the rest!

Ramblings, Ravings and Rants.: Nesting…still??!

Sleep: Woke up once during the night, felt restless. Wasn't on the computer much except to edit and upload some photos from the last month. Spent some time on the computer at home this morning because I was too groggy to do anything without risking injuring myself.

Food: Minor cheat last night. I made ginger root tea (and looked up how to make pickled ginger, might try it, though I'm not sure if the sugar needed to make it means I should hold off on eating it till after the Whole30, or if that gets used up in the pickling process) and it was way too strong. Before I thought to water it down, I added some raw, local honey. THEN, I watered it down. I had the rest chilled this morning, which was really nice. I was really hungry last night, probably from biking, so I had leftover curry after I ate my dinner (asparagus, that went kind of bad even left out in water like you're supposed to, and tiny steak). No more fruit, the oranges went bad. I have leftover curry for lunch today, dinner might include bacon since I got some at the grocery store the other day. Also got some organic, free-range chicken drumsticks for lunches.

Exercise: Biking (see above post) plus 30 kettlebell swings. It's been a while since I did any on their own. I'll have to work my way back up to 75. At that point, I wanted to go up in weight, but I'm not sure if it'd be more practical to invest in a second 15 lb kettlebell for dual-kettlebell exercises, or a single heavier one.

Symptoms: Even less itching this morning, but I still really want those antibiotics. Now that the fruit is gone, I imagine this will go a bit faster.

Mood/Brain: report after therapy. I really hope it doesn't rain!
    Last edited by namelesswonder; 08-10-2012 at 07:04 AM.

Therapy was good. I feel that overall, my PMS week was not bad. I struggled with getting proper sleep and some minor anxiety, but know that it was from too much screen time before bed. I started working on that and am working on plans to continue implementing that. Boyfriend has been very worried about his final exam for his course, which is next week, so I'm trying to cut him some slack until that passes, then we'll see how he's doing and maybe discuss some of his irritability.

As fun as it would be to raid with our guild in WoW when Mists of Panderia comes out next month, I think my gaming might be limited to daytime hours on weekends going forward. I enjoy playing WoW, but I think I'd rather buy Borderlands 2 ($60) than continue paying $15/mo for a game I'm barely playing. I think that will save me money in the long run, and I can always go back to WoW.

It's going to cost at least $189 (just for labor) to get my scooter tuned up. Honestly, that's not bad considering I pay $122/yr for insurance, and the gas mileage is so good (70-80 mph). I've already changed the oil, so that's fine, but the rear brakes need adjusting or replacing, and they'll probably change out the spark plugs too. This is all stuff I could potentially do on my own, but I really don't want to. Ffffuuucccck. Can I really afford to shell out that kind of money? I know it would be worth it to have my scooter running well for the next few months, but I need that money for heat this winter