Page 167 of 768 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217267667 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 7673

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 167

NoSaladWithoutMeat is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Picture 15 reminds me of my time in the ER when they sent me to do an ultra sound ;s
    There comes a time when you become so fat and sick that you're suddenly willing to listen.

Unsolicited Advice Is Welcome Here.

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Aw shit, I realized that the reaction to the coconut oil may have been partially due to the yeast overgrowth. I am getting back on Candex (overnight shipping ftw, thank you Amazon Prime trial) for the coming month and will try out combinations of other supplements (oil of oregano, grapefruit seed extract, garlic) to try and cut costs later on. Right now I really just want to stop the itching
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Exercise: I didn't do anything last night. I got home and just felt worn out. I vegged in front of the TV, ate dinner, watched Supernatural with Boyfriend, went on a Tumblring spree, and went to bed before 10:30. Maybe I will do weights tonight.

Sleep:
    I didn't really sleep until after midnight, as far as I know. Pretty tired today. I realized on the drive to work that I need to start back up with my Vitamin D supplementation because I mentally described the day as "gloomy". It makes me want to curl up and drink hot chocolate and write gloomy things, or watch gloomy movies. Basically, it feels like Fall.

Supplements: Haven't checked in on that in a while. Vitamin D will be added again posthaste (though not over the weekend since I know I'll be outside). I've been taking my Alive multi (mainly for the K and selenium), CVS's version of Zyrtec, and some probiotics (everything else in the AM, but I take these twice a day). I'm not using the super strong stuff I got earlier this year when I tried doing the anti-yeast protocol my doctor prescribed, it's in powder form and just too much of a hassle to try and mix in cleanly (have to add a little at a time and stir). I will either encapsulate it myself next month or get something else. I want over 10 billion cultures, which is kind of hard to find. This stuff has 100+. I'll start Candex again this evening.

I also occasionally take GABA Calm if I'm feeling anxious in a panicky way. It seems to work well for those moments.

Food: On track since the ice cream was finished earlier this week. I wonder if I'll eat anything that will make me feel ill or breakout this weekend. I'll have Candex by then, so I might be fine even if I do have something wheaty/sugary. I'll probably have some beer. On the fence about having coffee today. I want something creamy and warm to drink, and I don't like tea with milk without sugar. I also probably should avoid coffee while I'm trying to deal with this yeast shit

Mood/brain: I am mostly okay, but some worrying started to take hold last night. It's been a week tonight since I talked to Boyfriend about my deepest fears with him and our relationship. Since then, I've been afraid to dream about a future together. If he didn't want it, I'm sure we'd be done by now, but I am still worried that I've ruined everything. I don't want to bring it up, especially tonight since he has a big exam today that he's anxious about, but I don't think I should drink much this weekend if I don't. I'm afraid I'll start talking about things that are better discussed sober or have a melt down. Anyway, I do know that since last week, I've come to the conclusion that I don't think I could actually leave him, barring something terrible like another drunken episode like that one last month or whenever it was. I want to see him through this and I want to see what comes after. I also don't think I can actually tell him this because I feel like I will just make him feel bad, because I exploded about how I wasn't sure how much more I could take of him being mopey and depressed and not trying to deal with things.

I'm so relieved that today is my last day of the week. I tossed around the idea of working a 1/2 day tomorrow, since we'll leave sometime in the afternoon, but I need some time to make sure I have anything I need to eat over the weekend (slash make it) AND I really just want to relax before the drive. Boyfriend said he might make cookies to bring up. I would bring bacon, but I don't really want to spend more than I have to. Plus bacon for 12 people is a lot of bacon. 6 packs ($20 for the 3-pack uncured stuff at BJ's Wholesale) would probably cover it, and maybe some extra, since I'm sure some of the people there won't want to eat too much. More for me! I'm annoyed that the host still has not given us an address or information on what to do if we get there early.

I have a couple questions:
    #1- In a average ordinary day, how many pills and/or supplements do you take?
    #2- Is your boyfriend the Cookie Monster? F'rserious, every time he's mentioned the sentence also has cookie in it.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

#1 - Nowadays, actual pill count would come to 6, but that's only 3 different things (2 probiotic pills 2x daily). Vitamin D comes in drop form. This will go up to 10 pills/4 types when I add the Candex in at full dose (2 pills 2x daily). I've taken more.
    #2 - He is a sugar/wheat/carb fiend. I do too talk about him and not mention cookies, sometimes! He likes baking and we do not have the $$ for the ingredients or supplies required for other baking ventures. Cakes are also not terribly portable.

WarlordBlade is offline Senior Member
    COOOOOOOO-KIIIIIEEES!!!
    ~It's All Relative!~
    34 - 5'11" CW - 159 GW - 175 10% BF or less!

Primal Journal
    Fitness Blog - Instagram
    Join me on Fitocracy

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    CAUGHT UP!!! YAY!

I'm glad your slump is over. Did that slump correspond with Shark Week by any chance?
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

It most definitely did. I'm slightly horrified that it affected me so much. I'm expecting it will go better this coming month since I'll be doing a Whole30.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    The Russian Circus came to town, and did what Russian circuses DO!
    Cause mayhem!!!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.