Page 164 of 782 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214264664 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 7820

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 164

Primal Fuel
    I wasn't saying you need to change to propane or natty gas, I was saying I can't relate to anything other than those things. And like honeybuns says, you can prebuy more than the 255 gallons and they will come top it off until you use up your prebought oil.
    However, I bet 3 lbs of bacon that either the oil company, your city, your state, or uncle sugardaddy sam have a program for people that can't throw down $900 at one time. I'm 99.37% sure there is some form of payment plan or something of the like. Research it yo.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    we are one of the lucky ones with natural gas piped in, so I am of no help. Sorry. Maybe you could search the yellow pages??
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    I wasn't talking about prebuying so much as them coming out every few weeks, topping off and charging you for what they put in that time.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by honeybuns View Post
    I wasn't talking about prebuying so much as them coming out every few weeks, topping off and charging you for what they put in that time.
    I think that sounds like a good idea. It's like paying your insurance premium monthly instead of yearly... it's easier to come up with $100 or so every month than it is to come up with $1200 once a year - for me anyway b/c I suck at the whole savings thing.

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    I just called one of the oil companies, he said that it would not even be worth it to go on a budget plan based on the size of the apartment and just having 2 people in it because we probably would not use that much. He said they can do "pay as you go" so we get charged for whatever they fill us up with every month. This seems like a pretty good option since we only used one tank for last winter. He said there's no reason to bother filling it up now if we pay as we go because we won't be using it for a couple of months anyway. More time to save up!

NOW I'm concerned with having no idea how full the tank is. I went in the basement a couple days ago and saw a meter at the top of the tank...which fell off when I touched it. I asked Boyfriend to take a look and see if he can put it back on.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    You can tap the side of the tank with your knuckles. Where it is empty will sound hollow, where there is oil will sound totally different!
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Or get a dipstick and dip the depth. You won't know exactly how much is in there, but you'll know how full it is.

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    I am taking a day off. I feel fairly guilty about it, but I also feel that I need it. My mom is picking me up soon to go to Starbucks (hooray for gift cards, so I can feel semi-alive today without actually spending money) and then Ikea. We might swing by the Farmer's Market to see what the selection is like when it's not almost over. I'm determined to find honey!

Boyfriend is staying home from class today...not getting into that here. Believe it or not, I deem it "too personal" for MDA. Therapy tomorrow! Everything is okay, I'm just stressing out more than I would like.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Well I hope you have a good day off; it's needed every now and again. And I hope that whatever it is that's on your mind won't weigh too heavy on you. You've got help if you need it.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Enjoy your day off! I wish I was off today and loafing on the couch!