Page 145 of 779 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245645 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 7782

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 145

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Primal Fuel
    Must hydrate today. It is hot and I did some crying at therapy. I can feel the dryness in my head. My PaleoPax monthly tasting box arrived. It has some fancy fish in it that I might give to the cat. She's not eating much, even when we put the food and water in the AC.

I am very worn out right now, in all ways possible. I want to have something to talk about, but the only things I am capable of thinking of will make me upset right now. No blog post today, too fried. I went for a hug from Boyfriend after therapy, but I was too upset to say anything. I probably confused him with my fairly silent, sullen, and brief visit.

Boyfriend seems to be able to manage doing things for me right now, but not for himself. Doing things for himself is the only way he'll recover from this depression. I am trying to figure out how to ask him to help me with that nightmare last Friday night, what I need so he can help me, and hopefully eventually help himself. Because I'm not doing so well with it on my own and he's all I've got.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Wait- he scared you and you're concerned about him being confused? Psh- he can stay confused until you've done what you need to unconfuse yourself. He'll get over it. Or not. You are your concern right now.

He's not all you've got. Ok, so I'm kinda far away, but we have a couch that could handle a surfer for a while if that's something you need. I know he's important, and I know you want to work this out, and I WANT you to work it out if you can- but don't forget that no matter what the situation, there is ALWAYS another option. Sometimes it's better, sometimes it's worse, but it's always there.

*Silent hugs*
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

I've got access to a swampy area and no one would ask questions.

Just sayin'.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

His mom would probably ask questions =P

I should really stay for another hour an a half until I can reasonably leave. I should *technically* stay for another 2 1/2 hrs so I'm not lying on my timesheet (which I already submitted). Even if going home means talking at Boyfriend and crying, I would rather do that than be here right now. Hunting desperately for internet things to distract myself with, as I have only one more task I can think of to keep me busy for the next 15 min or so.

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    His mom would probably ask questions =P
    I said a swamp, it's rather large.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Honey, if you need someone else in a "same kinda crazy" way, we have a futon, 2 sleeper sofa, an air matress and 250 counties in Texas for the 206 bones in the human body. (254 counties, technically, but I know 4 I'm not putting them in.)
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

"How's [Boyfriend] doing?"
    "...good..."
    "Is he going to come over to see the kids [nephews and niece] anytime soon?"
    "...no..."

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    "How's [Boyfriend] doing?"
    No habla english.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I'm sorry you're having such a rough day. I hope it gets brighter for you.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Honey, if you need someone else in a "same kinda crazy" way, we have a futon, 2 sleeper sofa, an air matress and 250 counties in Texas for the 206 bones in the human body. (254 counties, technically, but I know 4 I'm not putting them in.)
    Texas scares me a bit, though actually I should be afraid of Arizona now. Have a history with a dude that lived in Dayton (how I WISH I could forget the name, but I remembered it a couple of years ago and now I can't forget). I mostly came to terms with him in my head last year, but I still avoid thinking about it when I can.

That's a weird story for the ol' journal sometime.

Anyway, thanks for the well-wishes as always. I am being driven slightly crazy by the 3rd computer to kind of crash this week, but at least it kept me busy for a bit longer.