Page 142 of 894 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192242642 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 8933

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 142

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Oooh- that outfit sounds like one I'd call "pajama work clothes." Sure I look all professional, but I feel like I could comfortably curl up and take a nap in this

(when you feel so bored that you don't WANT to do anything, but you hate NOT doing anything, and all suggestions just make you want to have a tantrum)

I'm sorry that you had that kind of boredom, but it's kinda nice to know I'm not the only one it happens to. Perfect description of it, btw.

I love the outfit! It makes you look witchy but in a totally good way

I insist that you spend at least part of the money on something that you WANT- even if it's also somewhat practical like the shoes or the bike parts. Responsibility is good, but so are indulgences when you are given a gift to do so.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    According to videos on Zappos.com, Vibram is not pronounced vy-brim. Vib-rim is the proper pronunciation according to them. I've never heard it spoken before.
    I heard this the other day. Sounds funny to say it, like it's very British or something.
    The rest of it would go towards the small loan I wanted to pay off this year. OR, the most super responsible option is to set it aside to go towards filling our oil tank for this winter, since I'm paying off my loans on-time, just not as faster as I'd like to.
    Ooooorrrrrr, you could sit on it for a while until you decide want its best use is. Because you know as soon as you spend it something will come up and you'll be all like I wish I wouldn't have spent my money on ____ because I really need ____.
    Just sayin', yo.
    I slept just fine after I got Boyfriend to stop crushing me (glad he was sleeping well and on-time though!). I feel a bit tired today, but not outrageously so.
    Innuendo? Double entendre? I can't tell since I'm old now.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Gwynn is offline Senior Member
    Happy belated birthday!

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Looking witchy: AWESOME. That is secretly my goal for a lot of outfits, whether I realize it or not (you basically just made me realize this, that has been the driving factor behind most of my planned outfits for the past 10 years).

Vib-rim totally sounds all posh British. I don't know the regional accents well enough to properly describe that.

I will be sitting on the money (not literally, it's already deposited in my savings account) for a while and stress about it the whole time, probably. That's how I roll. I don't want to stress about it, but I feel like I can't function without worrying about SOMEthing.

Lawl, not at all innuendo. Sometimes I am a "sensitive sleeper". Last night, my leg was bugging me (feeling all crooked) no matter how I lay and then Boyfriend decided his leg MUST be over my other leg despite me moving it multiple times. Finally I gave him a nudge and said I was going to sleep in the other room so we could both have some space to sprawl and he incoherently let me know we should just swap sides. He hugged the wall (pretty much literally) and I had the rest of the bed to get comfortable on and I was out pretty quickly after that. Man, he didn't used to be such a thrasher.
    Journal
    Current interests - Starting Strength (reading it very slowly)

Depression Lies

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    I'm finally starting to embrace my "I want to look witchy" days. For a while I was trying to look more "normal" which does not include long black skirts with black blouses. (Me, normal? Yeah, I know) But I'm beginning to care less and less what people think about how I look

If I ever pronounce it that way, the r will be rolled. Because that's a requirement for being a snob. Vibrrrrrrim. *sticks pinky out and takes a sip of tea*
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Vy-brim sounds sexier. Like vibrate. Yeah, baby, you know what's up.

Ramblings, Ravings and Rants.: Wacky Wednesday: aka. title failure
    HEY BOOTER. I talk about periods a little in this one. Not much. I don't think you'll mind. Just don't read the link I mention in there. I thought I'd give you a heads up this time
    Journal

Depression Lies

Vy-brim sounds sexier. Like vibrate. Yeah, baby, you know what's up.

Ramblings, Ravings and Rants.: Wacky Wednesday: aka. title failure
    HEY BOOTER. I talk about periods a little in this one. Not much. I don't think you'll mind. Just don't read the link I mention in there. I thought I'd give you a heads up this time
    YES! YES! YES! Common courtesy is still ALIVE!!!! THANK YOU FOR RESTORING MY FAITH IN HUMANITY!!

I like you, you're lucky. I generally don't give a fuck about such disclaimers, despite being a fairly nice and considerate person (I would like to think).

The work "aptly" is stuck in my head. It wants to be used. If it was a person, I'd want to punch it in the face. It sounds pretentious. I've totally used it.

Ms. Dressage, do you have a rolly chair at work? My skirt keeps getting stuck under it. It's fun picking it up to walk on stairs though

Ah Tyrosine! You are a true friend. My brain is kind of zipping around today, but in a very productive manner. I can multi-task successfully, which is HUGE for me. I needed this.
    Last edited by namelesswonder; 01-20-2015 at 02:00 PM.
    Journal

Depression Lies

When he was drunk and I was so angry and trapped and hurt, I said I wanted to hit him and he got in my face and told me to do it and told me he would hit me back. I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that I was terrified.
    His saying that he would hit a girl who hit him isn't per se worrisome: there are all sorts of situations where that might be warranted, although I must say that violence is always a last resort, and violence towards women (even aggressive and physically matched women) is a last last resort.

But, drunk or not, to tell you to hit him, to egg you on, and then say he was going to hit you back, is something of a flag in my book. What's he trying to invite? The two of you hitting each other? Or is he trying to intimidate you with the mere threat of counterpunch? Neither is positive. If he needs puffed up by saying go ahead and hit me because I'ma hit you back, then something's wrong with that.

And drunk is no excuse. I can get testy when I'm drunk, but it's not a violent thing. More likely I'll get all philosophical and bore your ass to death. The veritas the vino unleashes is the one that wants to come out, sometime.

Learn More
    My thought was "what the hell is he drinking? A mixture of rubbing alcohol and Listerine?" I've known lots of folks who were mean drunks, but not towards women. He's got a problem and it starts with getting drunk, so he needs to stop getting drunk. Problem solved.