Page 136 of 826 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186236636 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 8255

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 136

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Ah I just identified the feeling in GotD: I am feeling desperate for an escape, and to get somewhere I feel safe. Driving home scares me just as much as staying here, so I am stuck, but the idea of being home is so appealing.
    Journal
    Current interests - CrossFit

canio6 Guest
    Can BF come and get you?

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Great before pic!!

As for the anxiety and stuff, I got nothing. Sorry.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Oy vey.
    I'm glad your gramma's home and safe. I'd say put off seeing her til next weekend. Forcing yourself to do it when you aren't ready isn't good for you or her.
    As to the anxiety spike (which could also have possibly led to the tiredness, Fukitol, and the acne creating one foul ball of not good), I really have no advice other than try and give yourself a day to do absolutely nothing but veg and relax how you want to. I wish I knew an herbal anxiety thing or other, I've been on the hunt for one for a while myself. I also know the dangers of being alone, bored, and anxious. I have some scars from that, all emotional that I gave my self.
    As to not wanting to drive home or get gas, is there public transit you can take? Or would that much public make it worse? Maybe getting Boyfriend to talk you off the ceiling for just long enough to get you to the gas station before you leave and again at the gas station? I've done that trick. Maybe promise yourself a "sanity reward" for making it home, like a long walk or meditation or a funny movie, if you just get home without wigging (done that one too, but it takes specific kinda impetus)?
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    My dad is still extra worried about Baba, she is admitting herself that she would have preferred to go to a home after leaving the hospital than be on her own right now. She sounds okay, but we can tell she is worried beyond the usual. He's going up Sunday, my sister might go with. I'll go next weekend.

Public transit is not an option, unless I want to spend 2 hrs on a bus (no). Boyfriend could totally come and get me, but thinking about "giving up" or having to tell my boss that I need to go is just...gah. Can't do it. Fucking stigma on depression. Not okay to be sick in the head.

Today fucking sucks. The worst possible computer to have problems has problems. Been troubleshooting for 4 hrs. No time to break for food. No one to help me. This woman makes my anxiety so much worse, I am biting back snapping at her and it's probably obvious, but she's panicking at me ("Don't delete that!" I WAS FUCKING CLICKING ON IT) and probably not noticing. After this, the ride home and getting gas will feel like a relief. Here's hoping our attempt to fix what's broke right now is successful and I can leave sooner. I think I might have double-dinner tonight of beef stew and whatever Boyfriend makes (something to look forward to: FOOD). Boyfriend cuddles will be amazing. Gelato will be so completely appreciated. Maybe I'll have my last beer.

Please work please work please work
    Journal
    Current interests - CrossFit

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    ((hugs for Tasha))
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

May it all work for you and the buggy computer magically fix itself.
    *Squashles the Tasha*
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Glad the trip home is relatively less stressful now (looking for a silver lining here for you).

Glares at the computer so it will stop stressing our Wonder out.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

*Gives computer THE LOOK and threatens to rip its motherboard out through the USB slot*
    My Latest Journal

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    *sigh* I keep getting shown up on these boards. Am I going to have to whip out my Satan voice? (Previously known as my Bad Horse voice- until I used it on a friend that was going to get us all in trouble in college)
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula