Page 127 of 825 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227627 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 8250

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 127

Shop Now
    I've been to a few Central American countries and the Bahamas but that was all on cruises, so the only thing I really got to see was the tourist port.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    Cruise = next big travelling goal. I figure it's a nice way to see SOMETHING with some structure (meals provided, no worrying about where to make reservations to sleep). Boyfriend and I are hoping that might be an attainable honeymoon kind of thing (so it's a ways off, since $$ needs to go elsewhere for a while!).

But I want to see/experience clear blue water someday. I've been to Florida, but didn't go to the beaches (and I don't think I'd really want to, too industrially touristy instead of nature-based touristy, if that makes sense).
    Journal
    Current interests - CrossFit

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Since we're dreaming big here- check out these folks: Reefs to Rockies

If nothing else, it's a cool idea. Also, barefoot cruises I think it's called? That would be more my style. You get to be as hands on as you want instead of just pampered. (yet again, proof that I make a lousy girl- mani-pedi and massage? Nah- I want to help with reefing the sails!)
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

That looks awesome! Yeah I want to explore and wander, none of that primping business. Maybe one massage though, since I've never had one. There was apparently some kind of cruise-line that called itself Barefoot, but it went under several years back (supposedly they were quite open about dress code).

Boyfriend went to France in high school (to participate in a soccer tournament) and Costa Rica last summer for a bachelor's party! They got to jump off a cliff and go zip-lining and 4-wheeling. Lots of prostitutes though. I don't think I'd want to go to an area that's THAT touristy.

Dear brain, please remember to shut the car window if it starts raining/looks like it's going to rain before I leave work (a bee made its way inside while I was driving back from therapy). Love, me.
    Journal

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Since we're dreaming big here- check out these folks: Reefs to Rockies

If nothing else, it's a cool idea. Also, barefoot cruises I think it's called? That would be more my style. You get to be as hands on as you want instead of just pampered. (yet again, proof that I make a lousy girl- mani-pedi and massage? Nah- I want to help with reefing the sails!)
    Doesn't look like you'll get to do a Windjammer Barefoot Cruise: Windjammer Barefoot Cruises

Here's something to take Windjammer's place: Sailing Vacations and Tall Ship Cruises - Sailing Ship Adventures
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I want to go to the Galapagos Islands someday.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    I want to go to the Galapagos Islands someday.
    That would be a sweet trip. We, or course, want to see all the pictures

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    Doesn't look like you'll get to do a Windjammer Barefoot Cruise: Windjammer Barefoot Cruises

Here's something to take Windjammer's place: Sailing Vacations and Tall Ship Cruises - Sailing Ship Adventures
    That's sad It was a while ago that I'd heard about them, though.

Yep- I'd totally rather do the tall-ship thing than cruise ship thing. Even if most of them do smell kinda funny. (Or maybe that's just the museum ones not the cruise ones.)
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Walked about 2 miles today, getting me some natural Vitamin D instead of supplemented. Managed to not spend any $ on clothes, nothing good anyway, and ended up putting together a really nice outfit for the wedding from things I already owned.

Boyfriend has an interview for a line cook job at a local chain restaurant. He's interested in getting into the food biz, so this seems like a good way to start! Two interviews this week, somebody has shared some luck with us
    Journal

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    My legs are a bit sore and tired today. I need to walk more! The wedding was nice and I had a nice time catching up with my godfather.

My natural shampoo bars don't work because even they soapify in this stupid hard water. I'm going to try a citrus rinse to cut the waxy feeling today.

I am tired of eggs for breakfast. What to eat?
    Journal