Page 121 of 751 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221621 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 7501

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 121

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I should have read your post more closely! Sperm donation DEFINITELY pays better than plasma "donation".
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

You can get paid for donating sperm?

I coulda been a millionaire!

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Plasma donation isn't paid in MA, unfortunately. If you men-folk check out craigslist for your area, I bet you'll find postings seeking sperm donators. Generally speaking, they want someone at least 5'9", healthy, not on medication, able to visit facility ever couple of weeks, commit to a year. I bet they'd want red-haired guys, Booter!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Plasma donation isn't paid in MA, unfortunately. If you men-folk check out craigslist for your area, I bet you'll find postings seeking sperm donators. Generally speaking, they want someone at least 5'9", healthy, not on medication, able to visit facility ever couple of weeks, commit to a year. I bet they'd want red-haired guys, Booter!
    Cha-ching!
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I've read a bit on sperm donation an the pay...
    The guys that make the cash are generally tall (over 6ft), healthy (no meds, no family history of disease), athletic background, high IQ, in college or college grads, musical talent is helpful, Caucasian traits are highly preferred.
    Also, rate of pay can be very dependent on the area in which you live.

I looked into it for my son because he had questions about it after seeing something on TV.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

As soon as I get off these BP meds, I'm ready to roll...

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    I've read a bit on sperm donation an the pay...
    The guys that make the cash are generally tall (over 6ft), healthy (no meds, no family history of disease), athletic background, high IQ, in college or college grads, musical talent is helpful, Caucasian traits are highly preferred.
    Also, rate of pay can be very dependent on the area in which you live.
    Check check check check check check check. And really, wouldn't it be an awesome job regardless of pay?
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Boyfriend is 5'9" on a good day, healthy (but has a family history of diabetes and brain aneurysms), athletic background, high IQ, in college (kinda, but they don't have to know), Caucasian with Native American ancestry. Soo....some things going for him. He passed their initial assessment online anyway, but didn't go in for his appointment (presumably to "deposit", or maybe just a check-up). Any $$ at this point would be welcome.

It would be fun to work at this pet supply store. They host adoptions sometimes too. I don't like retail, but I wouldn't mind a couple of shifts a week for some extra pay. That or Newbury Comics because I've been going to that store my whole life and I love it. It's primarily a music store, but they also sell comic books, books, headphones, posters, incense burners, action figures and body jewelry. They are hiring currently, but I doubt I could get a weekend shift.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I used to work at Petco in the aquatics department. I knew nothing about fish. lol
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    5'9"? well, fine. I guess I will just keep my donations to myself. Picky f*ckers.

somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony