Page 120 of 779 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220620 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 7782

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 120

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    To be fair... the fact that I say this is from product labeling for certain packaged soup mixes from the ethnic isle here in FL...
    I'm sure they have them elsewhere... but I've been grinning at them here for years.
    It makes shopping more fun.
    I even own a package...

Spicy cock soup anyone?

On the farm we did indeed make soup from old hens and roosters...
    You gotta simmer them for a couple of days.
    They make a wonderful, flavorful broth!
    The meat is fine IMO if you then pick it off and chop it small with a knife.
    Last edited by cori93437; 06-04-2012 at 01:29 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    I like that it's cock flavoured... hahahaha

Again, can't picture chicken...
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Does it have white globs floating n the sopa?
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Does it have white globs floating n the sopa?
    Nope... no rooster 'fries'.
    Though I've had them... and they aren't bad at all.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Hmm...I've seen Fighting Cock whiskey before.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Another day waking up to John Lennon singing, "I'm sooooo tired" in my head. And I have no Beatles loaded on my iPod That's what YouTube is for! The Beatles - The Beatles (White Album) [Full Album] - YouTube Aaaahhhh...

I had interrupted sleep last night. Boyfriend was up all night again. I don't know if my sleepiness and poor mood is just from waking up at some early hour (got out of bed very confused because I'd thought Boyfriend was there, but it was just our stuffed shark), or knowing that Boyfriend was up all night again. I am keeping in mind that despite my mood being largely out of my control, there is influence from Boyfriend's mood/status. Maybe it will be getting on Tryptophan (should arrive today so I can start it tonight) will help me have enough even moods to figure out what the correlation is and what I can do about it.

Still don't know what to do about my dad. I'm scared to talk to him. I don't want to cry in front of him, but I feel like I will, so it's easier to email, but I know that that is going to make it difficult to communicate.
    5 minutes later, I am in the middle of spilling my heart out to my dad in an email. Last therapy session, I reflected on why I felt angry at my dad saying he was proud of me. My initial response was sort of a knee-jerk teenage-rebel kind that I remember from when I was in the height of my depression at 15/16, "I don't WANT you to be proud of me." But why not? I do want him to be proud of me. I am just feeling overwhelmed by a lot of things right now and I let that be my response instead of how I really feel. It's sent now. I feel a bit better, though writing it nearly made me cry and I am struggling to compose myself now.

FUCK YOU BLACKBIRD NOT NOW. <3

I feel like I am not in a safe state of mind to talk to people. I just deleted something I wrote on somebody's Facebook page because I got scared it sounded too critical. Patience, Tasha, patience.

I don't think I'm going to get anything done today.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Hugs to you, Tasha. I'm sorry your mind is in such turmoil. But like every storm, this too will die down in time. Wishing you peace.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    I am feeling so desperate right now that I am applying for a second job at Unleashed (small Petco off-shoot). I get bored on weekends anyway. They probably won't contact me so it's really just a way to occupy myself for a little while longer today.

I came up with a huge list of jobs that I found on craigslist and some job sites and sent it all to Boyfriend. He thanked me when I called to wake him up earlier. It makes me feel better to help him out in this way, I just hope one of them works out for him.

I am hesitant to start the topic, but I'm curious if anyone on the forum has donated sperm and been compensated for it (if so, how much). We looked into it a couple of months ago, Boyfriend made an appointment, but didn't go because he felt too awkward about it. They say you can get up to $1,200 a month and he is about 1/4 Native American so I feel like his genetics would be desired With that money, he could take his time finding a job!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

What about donating plasma? You can do it 3x per week and you get paid like $25 a visit. it adds up if you do it frequently. AND you get your blood back so you don't feel dizzy or weak for days afterward. The worst part of it is the room temp saline they use to reconstitute the blood as it goes back in makes you cold as hell and you get a coppery taste in your mouth.

Takes a while (like an hour and a half) but you make money and help a burn victim all at once!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    $1,200 a month? Hmmm...
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.