Page 118 of 679 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218618 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 6781

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 118

Shop Now
    Looking good lady.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Ramblings, Ravings and Rants.: A random Monday
    I don't have any inspiration for longer/more brain-powered posts like I've been doing the past few weeks. When I'm not feeling like blogging, I still want to try and get something up there at least twice a week. I think it will be a good writing exercise for me, much as this journal has been.

My Sunday shaped up after a while. I dragged my whiny ass out of the house to get some butter, potatoes, and a lemon (for my hair).

Food: I would say that weekends are becoming difficult for me again, but that's not true. I'm not giving in to pizza and easy crap foods anymore, but typical desserts are still a lure. We splurged on some Coldstone ice cream on Saturday night and got a container of banana ice cream with chocolate chips and Heath bar. SO GOOD. I still wish I'd gotten the chocolate shavings instead, but my anxiety was ramped up while in the store and I did not feel comfortable speaking up. I also had more than a few cookies (Boyfriend made sugar drop cookies, BEST COOKIES YET) on Saturday and Sunday. I told him I'm not allowed to have any more, the ice cream is gone, and I shouldn't need to go to the store until next weekend so I'm clean until then. L-Glutamine does help with the sugar cravings, but I think I am actually seeking fat (according to the ice cream).

Exercise: Did some bent-over rows, I'm up to 15 on each side. Why is my left side now stronger than my right? I always start with the left and make sure to do the same # on each side. Maybe I need that adjustment more than I think I do (just my luck, I finally call for an appointment and they're closed today). I had boyfriend do them with my 15# kettlebell too, he could do 50 on each side. I'm almost ready for my progress shots, I think. I don't mind that I'm not exactly where I want to be, fitness-wise, because it's a PROGRESS photo. Feeling a little silly about taking them now, there's really no point except to get some flattery. I need to fix my bikini bottoms first. I really want to move on to a 20# KB, but there are some moves I still can't do very well with the 15# so with that and budget in mind, I'll wait and keep working with what I have.

Budget: Boyfriend made the final call and we're not going to the concert at the end of the month. I'm a little bummed, but also relieved to hold onto that $40, especially after I spent more than I meant to on the hair supplies. I won't be buying anymore this month so it works out okay. I should also be getting reimbursed for some of my therapy co-pays soon enough for my FSA (so really I've already paid for it from the pre-tax money coming out of my paycheck, but I never see it so it's like a reimbursement to me). So I think this month is off to a good start, but it's early yet!

I spoke with Boyfriend briefly about my worries about our financial situation and made it clear that I need him to keep me in the loop because I am affected by this (his lack of employment, his job seeking efforts, ultimately who pays for what and what we can afford) too. He just said, "Okay", but seemed receptive and later apologized for something totally random that I haven't thought about in a while. I think I got through to him. Feeling a lot better, for now, about all that.

I think I might send my dad another email and summarize my stress over the last few months. I did not have the energy or strength to go to my parents house for a chat this weekend and I feel like it's just never going to happen if I don't keep talking (via email). I really need another outlet. I could talk to him on a weeknight, but I prefer lazing about =P
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Welp, it's too late for Virgin Snow now.

My hair looks stupid when it dries too flat or with the wrong part, but I had it pinned back for a bit so it's okay now. A few days of just water washing and it should be fine. Oh and it's brighter than this picture shows!
    LOVE IT! And cute style!

As for your dad... I think it wasn't so much that he chose his friend's comment over you, I think it's that he very clearly agrees with the friend that the tattoo was a bad idea. But, it's there and there's no going back so he's going to have to deal with it. I don't think he meant any harm by it. But for your sake, I hope you can find a way to express to him how it made you feel.

Therapy, while exhausting, sounds like it was beneficial. Are you going again this week?
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Yeap, another session this Friday. Next week is off because she's on vacation. I think I'm ready for a break, but not sure if I want to move to bi-weekly sessions yet.

and thanks for the vanity stroking

I dig the color.

And... I'll self-edit the feline joke...

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Love the pink! Actually, I really liked the very blond, too

Glad to hear the communication channels are opening up for you.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

I don't often use the winky emoticon, but when I do, it's for a reason!

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    I dig the color.

And... I'll self-edit the feline joke...
    Which one? About her pretty, pettable pussy?

http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Which one? About her pretty, pettable pussy?

Just an obvious crack about wating to run my fingers through her pussy... See, now you've made me go and say it anyway!

PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    Just an obvious crack about wating to run my fingers through her pussy... See, now you've made me go and say it anyway!
    Well, you know, when her pussy is all sprawled out like that . . .