Page 116 of 864 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216616 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 8633

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 116

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Thrive Market
    Ooh- Thor?! Between him and Charlize Theron I might be able to gloss over the Twilight chick (who will probably never outgrow that epithet).
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Ooh- Thor?! Between him and Charlize Theron I might be able to gloss over the Twilight chick (who will probably never outgrow that epithet).
    Vapid little mouth-breather!
    I seriously think she only has one facial expression *gaping*... that she tweeks slightly by biting her lip or furrowing her brow... but still, vapid mouth breathing.

How does that = acting?
    She could be a pod people!
    Last edited by cori93437; 06-01-2012 at 12:45 PM.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    hahaha mouth breathing. I wonder if Primal would help clear her congestion >< I don't really understand why she is revered even by mindless little tweens. Maybe just 'case they are tweens. I don't get it at all.
    Journal
    Current interests - CrossFit

Because she was *swoon* Bella! And she was dating that dream (whatever the hell his name is) that played *swoon* Edward.

Never mind that she managed to flatten any depth Bella actually had in the books. But what do I know- I'm not a tween
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Honey, from all I've heard, PUDDLES have more depth than Bella in the books. My mother reads all kinda of bodice rippers and couldn't get through Twilight.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Honey, from all I've heard, PUDDLES have more depth than Bella in the books. My mother reads all kinda of bodice rippers and couldn't get through Twilight.
    I was thinking exactly this...
    "Depth, oh... the hem of my jeans got wet."
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

There were portions of Bella I could identify with in the first book. Bear in mind it was read overnight and I was regressing to highschool myself. (by the second I just wanted to strangle her and take Jacob for my own self) It wasn't THAT deep, but there were some slight dips in the Bellascape that were missing in the movie.

Yeah I agree. I definitely was affected by regression. I was also fairly depressed when I read the second book so you can imagine how angry I was when I read about Bella's depression. Fucking. shit. I think that about sums it up.
    Journal

Ramblings, Ravings and Rants.: Because.
    I changed up the layout/theme for something a bit more Spring-like. If I get a good photo to work with, I might change it for summer. The photo in the background is mine.

If y'all would click an ad (not more than once so Google doesn't disable my account!) so I can get some revenue, I'd be much obliged. If I can get enough people to click, I'll finally get a payout after 4 years of having the ads up! You don't get paid unless you generate $100 of ad revenue.

I decided at the last minute to go pink instead of blurple. More summer-y, I think. And Boyfriend had the final say . My super bleached hair is drying and then I shall go pink once again! It's a cheap dye from Sally's Beauty Supply so I hope it lasts well enough with my infrequent hair washing. I had fun reading the ingredients on all kinds of hair products and picked up a hair oil that smells really nice.
    Last edited by namelesswonder; 06-02-2012 at 01:45 PM.
    Journal

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Sorry that's probably huge. I went super blonde yesterday. It's very yellow, despite using a blue toned bleach kit. My hair got pretty damaged from it so I used a keratin protein repairing conditioner after and it's mostly okay. The pink I'm applying later today should help with the rest of the bad texture. My hair is SO sensitive to bleaching, I used 20 volume for about 10 minutes! Maybe for my roots next time I'll get 10 vol.

I am despairing a bit today, reflective of Boyfriend. Once again I am totally uninterested in talking to my dad about anything. I'm kind of okay with this now, however, knowing that I really just need to vent to someone about my hurts and frustrations, but that is a hard step for me to take.

Today's plans: get some butter & small red potatoes. On the fence about getting melatonin. The tryptophan should work well for me (arrives tomorrow). Boyfriend said he'd used melatonin if I got it, but he won't buy it for himself so I really just want him to get the fuck over his damn pride and help himself.
    Journal