Page 108 of 808 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208608 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 8077

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 108

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Canio- I was under the impression that female gingers are a swirling soulless vortex, being soulless squared, which is why men tend to find them both terrifying and attractive. Their souls are being sucked into the vacume while at the same time they understand that such a thoroughly soulless creature must be avoided at all costs.

I briefly dated a guy that was a Puerto Rican/Irish cross. He had a very interesting look with easily tanned skin and very red hair.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Canio- I was under the impression that female gingers are a swirling soulless vortex, being soulless squared, which is why men tend to find them both terrifying and attractive. Their souls are being sucked into the vacume while at the same time they understand that such a thoroughly soulless creature must be avoided at all costs.
    I've never heard it put so eloquently before....

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    I briefly dated a guy that was a Puerto Rican/Irish cross. He had a very interesting look with easily tanned skin and very red hair.
    When you say "briefly" did you mean "I schnucked him in a diner bathroom"?

No- as in we had fun for a couple of weeks. Until I met his wife. This was not an open marriage. Oh- and this was after telling me that he'd never been married and didn't have any kids (had two with two different women). He was very confused when I told him I had no intention of calling him back in six months once the divorces was final.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    I am struggling with the idea of leaving work early because I am feeling so poorly and taking a nap before Cirque du Soleil tonight (and maybe eating some food I know I'll enjoy), or toughing it out for another 1.5-2 hrs longer so I can feel more justified taking tomorrow off, if need be. I feel so awful that my anxiety is getting pretty bad, which is in turn making me depressed, and I am contemplating all kinds of lies so I can be pitiful and looked after (even though Boyfriend will look after me if I'm feeling icky and not being pitiful).
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

1.5 hours off or 8. Decisions, decisions . . . But if you are sick today, wouldn't that make it easier to call out tomorrow, since it's clearly more than a one day thing?

I decided not to go. My sister was understanding (Boyfriend commented that that was very unexpected coming from her, I laughed) about it. I'm going to let her know when I get home so she can pick up my ticket and take someone with her. I feel better knowing that my evening will be securely moping at home, eating food I know I'll like, maybe playing some Diablo III before I go to bed, but I still feel fucking awful.

I hate it when illness hits during a one-time awesome event. Not cool. Hope you feel better soon. But not so soon you have to go to work tomorrow?

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Sorry you feel so poorly. I hope it passes soon.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

I feel a bit better but decided to take the day off to try to sort out what's going on. I am going to make myself log in from home for a little while as there are a lot of things going on at work and that way I can log a few hours and use less PTO. I want to get paid, dammit!

Part of me wonders if this is allergies. I ran out of Zyrtec a couple weeks ago though. Maybe it's just sleep deprivation. I took a lot of 5-HTP last night, 200mg I think, spread out into two doses. I wanted to make sure I slept. It didn't hit me as hard as it used to so I think I may need a higher dose right now. I started around 150 or 200mg last fall, and then 100 was enough, then 50, so it's an odd jump. This really makes me want to try something new because the only thing I'm sure it affects is my sleep and I could try melatonin for that.

The trouble with feeling sick is I don't feel like preparing food! I'm going to have my raw honey with the rest of the greek yogurt in a bit, but I am so tempted to order sushi tonight. I don't want to use up my increased income on the first month

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Feel better today?