Page 107 of 779 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207607 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 7782

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 107

canio6 Guest
    Primal Fuel
    After reading the last few pages I am more comfy being a guy. May G-d have mercy on your souls.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    After reading the last few pages I am more comfy being a guy. May G-d have mercy on your souls.
    lmao
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    You don't have to rinse, just wash at least once a day (when at home). I mean, in theory. I clearly haven't gotten it right.

I find myself wanting to get sick so I can sleep the day away tomorrow. No, bad Wonder! No planning sick days!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

You read that stuff?? I stopped after TMI alert or whatever and spot check the posts since then. And women don't have souls, silly canio.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    You read that stuff?? I stopped after TMI alert or whatever and spot check the posts since then. And women don't have souls, silly canio.
    So wait, since women have no souls and gingers have no souls do ginger women have a soul since a negative x a negative make a positive or something?

BTW I really dislike the term ginger. Something about it just rubs me the wrong way.

and is there a difference between a ginger and a redhead? Eh, whatever. People, fuck em.

Eh, whatever. People, fuck em.
    Agreed. Anyway you want to interpret that, too.

Also I am glad I put the TMI warning since in the past I haven't bothered but I realized I have more male readers now that might appreciate it. Look how nice I am.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Look how nice I am.
    Rather remarkable for someone without a soul. It makes sense since you are also not allowed shoes. So is it 'someone without a sole'?

you know, the whole, make fun of women thing is far less fun when you realize most of the people in the world or at least MDA who do not irritate the piss out of you are women.

So wait, since women have no souls and gingers have no souls do ginger women have a soul since a negative x a negative make a positive or something?

BTW I really dislike the term ginger. Something about it just rubs me the wrong way.

and is there a difference between a ginger and a redhead? Eh, whatever. People, fuck em.
    I don't think there's a difference. Unless you've seen a bunch of red-headed tan people without freckles running around. WTF? My wife just heard about kick-a-ginger day? Where has she been hiding and why does she think that it's funny?

The Doctor (as in Doctor Who) has wanted to be a ginger for quite some time. Seems like a British thing, but then again, a lot of English is [[baddum pssh?]] How do you do that drums & cymbals joke-line in text?

I believe there is also a "hug a ginger" day. Boyfriend occasionally identifies as one but he is more of a strawberry blond.

canio6 Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    I don't think there's a difference. Unless you've seen a bunch of red-headed tan people without freckles running around. WTF? My wife just heard about kick-a-ginger day? Where has she been hiding and why does she think that it's funny?
    WTF? Kick a ginger day? Seriously? As for tan redheads, no I have not seen too many. You don't see many redheads in general anymore. Kind of like natural blondes. Rather sad, I suppose.