Page 105 of 806 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205605 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 8057

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 105

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Lawl no that's an awful picture of me. I just changed it. Can see a bigger version if you click on it on the side of the blog.
    No, no, no! I saw the picture of you on the main page, I meant the picture of you with the guy in the profile pictures! Gah, you must think I'm an a**hole!

Edit: I was asking if that guy was your boyfriend!
    Last edited by justyouraveragecavemen; 05-16-2012 at 07:22 AM. Reason: looked at blog

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Gah, you must think I'm an a**hole!
    if it helps we all think that.

kidding, but someone has to give you a hard time.

Well I do have a bad habit of sticking my foot in my mouth, but I didn't do it this time, she just misunderstood the question. Last year at my wife's class reunion I was talking to a guy about the "cottages" we were staying at; I said "I sure am glad we didn't stay at the 'cabins', they freaking suck big time, they haven't been updated since the 70's!" (Probably not true, 80's for sure) He said, "Yeah, uh, I live in those cabins". "Oh" was all I could say...then back my way out of the conversation.
    But this time, for sure, I just didn't make myself clear. I'm sure that is her boyfriend and I was just going to tell her that he could be my brother. He probably looks more like me than my own brother does.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I knew what you meant, if that makes any difference. I went on a search for said picture but didn't find it. Must have been b/c she changed it before I got there.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    I knew what you meant, if that makes any difference. I went on a search for said picture but didn't find it. Must have been b/c she changed it before I got there.
    Great, now I'm a stalking a**hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Marion243 View Post
    You shouldn't need to cool the eggs. If you want, you can run some cold water over them to make them easier to handle. Otherwise, I just crack them, roll them and the shell kind of peels off in relatively few pieces.
    Well, I'll be John Brown. I never thought of that!

Wow... lots of spam today... Sorry Nameless.

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    haha I have no idea what picture you're referring to!

In any event, the Google profile picture is now of me and Boyfriend. Maybe you are distantly related to him. His dad's family has strong genes: grandfather, father, two sons, and Boyfriend's nephew all look eerily similar at the same ages. There exists a photo, that I have never seen, of Boyfriend's dad in his ACU's, in his early 20's, that everyone thought was of Boyfriend until they realized there was no reason he'd have a black & white photo of himself in ACU's. Their coloring is completely different, but otherwise they look very similar, even in body type as far as I can see (except the dad is diabetic and has a belly and is over 6', Boyfriend is 5'8").
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

Just because I'm anal... they were called BDU's 20 years ago... in fact they were called BDU's just 10 years ago. Just sayin b/c I'm technical and silly like that. Prior service, ya know.

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Ah, okay, thanks! I know those terms, but often forget where they apply, and didn't know the whole ACU thing was new. Actually, maybe I did, I dated a guy that was into camouflage (he liked the German stuff best, forget what it's called now), but I forgot

New blog post, shared on Google+ and Facebook: Ramblings, Ravings and Rants.: Right now: treating anxiety and depression All stuff I've written about in here, but I wanted a summary for any potential new readers on the ol' blog.

I got to bed late again last night. I played Diablo III for a while (so far loving it), ate dinner kind of late because it was Boyfriend's turn (9:30 PM), then read The Hunger Games for a while. I think I was in bed around 12:30 PM, Boyfriend came to bed then too so I slept really well. I am pretty tired, but am not allowing myself any caffeine today. I also don't have lunch but feel pretty full from 3 eggs fried in butter, and a bowl of greek yogurt with raw local honey. I ran out of Zyrtec so I'm finally using the honey to test if it helps with allergies. I haven't sneezed since before I ate it this morning and my post nasal drip seems to have stopped sometime after eating it. I have some under-tongue allergy tablets I can take later if I start sneezing again. They don't last long, but they were cheap and I don't need them to last long.

Tonight, I'm going to see Cirque du Soleil with my sister, a Christmas present I had totally forgotten about until last week (dude, it's set to MICHAEL JACKSON, extra awesome). We used to watch videos of it when we were very young, so I'm pretty excited to see it live now. I just hope my excitement this evening will give me a bit more energy. I am considering fasting until tomorrow because I'm not sure if we're getting dinner before hand. If my sister found somewhere to go, it might be a vegan restaurant, which I'm sure will have things I can eat, but I'm not sure how much I want to if it's just going to make me hungrier. If there's a starchy meal, I'll totally go for that. I'm not really feeling well and not sure if eating will make me feel better or worse. Usually, I'm inclined to eat.

TMI Alert: contains details about menstrual period and my anatomy!

I got a Lunette (menstrual cup), specifically that model because it's supposed to be softer and smaller than more common brands like DivaCup or The Keeper. My vaginal canal is rather small and while I've never been able to locate my cervix, I've always assumed it was fairly low since tampons are usually uncomfortable for me unless I'm very careful about keeping it as low as possible in the canal. If I flip the Lunette inside out, it's smaller and slightly more comfortable, but it's very easy for it to be inserted in such a way that I feel like I need to pee constantly. Very quickly, I begin to feel weak, nauseous and have terrible cramping after inserting it. No amount of reinsertion or re-positioning seems to help. I have read some LiveJournal communities about menstrual cups and people mention the feeling of urination, but none of the other issues I have. I have had it out since yesterday evening and I still feel kind of "off". I think an even small cup (maybe Fleur Cup or Meluna) might be needed, but I'm not sure if maybe I just can't leave things in there! I tried Soft Cups once and I think there was a cervical contact issue with those as well because I felt so sick after leaving it in for a while that I had to take a day off. I'm almost at that point with the Lunette, hence why I'm not going to try to wear it at all today. I'm really not inserting it far at all, it's practically sticking out, which is why I had to cut the stem off!

Just wanted to vent because I feel sick and I'm frustrated about spending $40 on something I can't return (because, you know, I've had it inside of me, and I cut the stem off). I really want them to work because I've always had issues with tampons and always had issues with leakage with pads (love cloth pads, but only have a few, and I need different ones for my flow, but they're expensive), especially at night.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.