Page 104 of 867 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204604 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 8667

Thread: Anxiety, depression, laziness...Can the nameless wonder change? page 104

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Thrive Market
    In order to get an appointment with a VA hospital for a disability claim, he'll have to fill out the VONAPP (the second like i put in my post) and they'll ONLY pay for damages done while he was ON active duty.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Quote Originally Posted by moorewapyunco View Post
    I'm a little new to your journal, but what is the underlying cause of said depression for said boyfriend?
    I've been spamified. I love it.

I thought that post was familiar!! hahaha

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    For a split second, I thought, "I am NOT going to explain this all again!"

Diablo III is out and I can't play until tonight We also need to catch up on the HIMYM season finale! Hopefully Boyfriend gets up with the "Get the fuck up!" (yes that's the text I entered) alarm I set for him for 12:30 PM because, you guessed it, he stayed up all night playing D3. [[insert jealousy]]

Once again I did not get to bed on time, but I am feeling better today emotionally (my period showed up, yay) and physically. I was going to have coffee, but I was busy enough this morning that I feel like I will be able to make it through the day well enough. I may need to go to the grocery store for some greek yogurt or something because I had no food prepared to make a lunch this morning. Though now that I think about it, a cup of coffee with half and half would be enough. And free! Grrr

Yesterday I was very busy at work, which made me super happy, and I had enough energy to make a tasty dinner.

Despite my super lazy attempts at exercise, I am getting stronger! I can do overhead presses with the 15 lb kettlebell up to 3 times on my left side (and so that's what my right side gets too, I don't want to be uneven), whereas I could barely do 1 the last time I tried. I am starting to do planks more often, usually whenever I think of it, once a day or every other day. I can't hold the position for long right now, maybe 10-12 seconds. Ultimately, I am fine with my sporadic exercise habits because if I did exercise with regularity on a schedule, I probably would slack off once I got to the level I wanted to be at anyway. This way, I slowly build up and it should be easy to stay there once I'm there. I don't have any real tangible goals for fitness, but I would like to be able to run a few blocks without getting winded, and lift up to 50 lbs without too much difficulty (as that's a requirement for many IT jobs). I think those are pretty reasonable goals. I think it's unlikely I'll get to my pull-up goal (1) by June 18th at this point, but a few pull-ups is still an outstanding goal of mine. It's a useful movement to be able to do and I'm all about functional fitness.
    Last edited by namelesswonder; 01-16-2015 at 01:11 PM.
    Journal
    Current interests - CrossFit

I had taken a break from all forms of fitness while attempting to reset my adrenals, but now that I'm going "back to Primal basics" I might start walking and doing functional movements again and see how I feel. Will see. Glad to hear you're getting stronger and I like your approach to fitness. True that if you're sporatic and still reach your goals, sporatic activity from then on out should be like maintenance rather than slacking... good theory. I like it.

Note to self: stamps and envelope for a disc from the post office. Good thing I don't mind driving in traffic and I have a good cd in the car.

http://namelessw0nder.blogspot.com/2...r-tuesday.html
    Last edited by namelesswonder; 05-15-2012 at 09:07 AM.
    Journal

Why We're Missing Out on Real Life | Mark's Daily Apple
    I'm going to try this. No email checking after 7PM. I might be on the computer doing other things, but being mindful of this should help the mindless activities.
    Journal

I rarely check my email after 4:30!!! lol I stop checking email when I leave work - primarily b/c I don't have access to it, but also because I don't care. I'm off work - whatever it is can wait til tomorrow.

I haven't read it yet... too much work stuff is distracting me... grrr...

I sauntered through your blog that you linked to earlier. Is that said boyfriend in your profile pic?

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Lawl no that's an awful picture of me. I just changed it. Can see a bigger version if you click on it on the side of the blog.
    Journal