Thread: Shout out to a newbie! page

misscrossfit is offline Junior Member

Shout out to a newbie!

Primal Fuel
    Hi there!

I think I've been reading the Daily Apple forever, but never got into talking on the forums. With Mark's encouragement through e-mail, I'm here. I've been Primal on and off for about a year now, and have been GAINING weight. I just ordered a Primal Leap Kit and am going to go that route, and could really use some support in my little science experiment. I feel like I understand the Blueprint and have read the book, but somehow, things haven't dialed in for me quite yet.

Unfortunately, I've always had a life filled with disordered eating and such, so finding balance in this part of my life has always been a struggle. If this is you too, I'd like to listen.

Thanks!

Hi MissCrossfit, Welcome. I hope you find succes.

SugarBaby is offline Senior Member
    Welcome! While primal is the way to go, it doesn't mean you don't need to be thoughtful and careful about when and how you eat. I highly recommend Paleobird's calorie counting thread, and there are some leptin threads, including one I started, that you might find useful. Good luck!
    WWW.SUGARAHOLICS.COM

I was a sugarbaby; meaning since I was born I was given lots of sugar, and ate lots of processed foods, especially sweets until I was into my thirties. Most people in the west were/are sugarbabies.

“How does today’s youngster educate his sense of taste? By submerging it in a sea of sugar from the time he gets up to the time he goes to bed.” W. Root and Richard DeRochemont, Eating in America (1976)