Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Puts it in perspective page 3

pauleygirl Guest

Primal Fuel

The older I get (38), the more I realize that the grand dreams I had since I was a child were not necessarily meant to be and that even if I had reached them, most likely I would not have been as happy as I would if they came to light now (though now my dreams have changed). You can only know real happiness, the kind that equals joy and contentment when you have walked through struggles that have allowed you to learn and grow and be aware of what real happiness is. To me, real happiness does not exclude money, but includes it in a way that may not be in excess, but allows you enough security that you do not worry where your kids' next meal is going to come from and the roof over your head is never in threat of no longer existing. Traditions, honesty, loyalty in the face of disagreement with loved ones, to me these are the things that equal real happiness. The simple things that build lasting memories-

Thanks for the reminder that sometimes it is ok to only want what you need and not be an all-consuming 'go-getter'.

I do admit to wanting my own business and one day will robably have atleast 3, but I will not be present at all of them and I will create and environment that allows my employees to feel respected and like family-thereby passing this ideal on to others.

jhony Guest

Recognized as one of the finest Yoga retreats in the world, sivanandabahamas is dedicated to promoting the authentic spiritual tradition of Yoga, in an environment normally associated with an exclusive star hotel. We endeavour to embody the spiritual tradition of Athithi devo Bhava (serving the Guest as an embodiment of the Divine) and the staff at sivanandabahamas are trying to practice all facets of Yoga in their daily lives. At sivanandabahamas, you get a unique insight into Yoga, irrespective of whether you are a beginner or have practiced for many years.

sivanandabahamas is situated in bahamas where the emphasis is to live an ashram style life (daily yoga, meditation sessions, chanting classes, organic vegetarian food, no alcohol, community service, farming etc.) in private, serene and "simply" luxurious accommodation and facilities. In a typical Yoga Retreat, guests practice different facets of Yoga - for physical strength, balance and flexibility, for physiological & therapeutic benefits and if they are interested, for pursuing a spiritual path through various types of meditation.

yoga retreat

FlyNavyWife is offline Senior Member

hey Mark, looks like SPAM from jhony.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

grandma is offline Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

I started listening to Dave Ramsey because of you guys, now I'm hooked. I already follow the spirit (if not the letter) of what he preaches without knowing it. There are somethings I don't quite agree with, but generally he seems to be a straight forward guy. There is no question that he makes money off of other people's misfortune, but he does seem to care and doesn't take advantage of people, he seems to help most of them. I would never buy his products, but I enjoy listening to him.

It's grandma, but you can call me sir.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123