Thread: Just when I thought I plateaued page

kenfuji is offline Member

Just when I thought I plateaued

Shop Now
    For the entire month of June I didn't lose any weight or inches so I decided to cut consumption of almonds, macadamia nuts and fruits to a minimum and........
    Just when I thought I plateaued I lost 2 more lbs and one notch smaller on my belt

Good thing because I still have 4 inches to shed to fit into my sexy pants. hahahah!!

anyone else wanna share their plateau success/fail stories?

Aly
    Aly is offline Senior Member
    Plateau fail:
    Started the PB. Lost 12 pounds in the first week. Didn't lose any the 3rd week. Came on MDA and whined about it. Yeah, I was one of those people. Wasn't actually my plateau; I was just done losing the water weight.

JVib is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenfuji View Post
    For the entire month of June I didn't lose any weight or inches so I decided to cut consumption of almonds, macadamia nuts and fruits to a minimum and........
    Just when I thought I plateaued I lost 2 more lbs and one notch smaller on my belt

Good thing because I still have 4 inches to shed to fit into my sexy pants. hahahah!!

I've lost 13.5 lbs in the last 7 weeks.

I just did the same thing. I only dropped .5 lbs for 2 weeks straight, then I read a post where someone said to watch the nut intake. I cut way back on nuts and dropped 2 lbs last week...and this week my belt is already fitting looser.

Being a guy...I don't own any "sexy pants"....so no comment about that. :-)
    "You have succeeded in life when all you really want is only what you really need." ~ Vernon Howard

GreenLightJerky is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenfuji View Post

That's the third reference to sexy pants today (second on this forum alone).
    My name is Matt and I am a Beef Jerky Wizard.
    www.greenlightjerky.com

kenfuji is offline Member
    PrimalCon New York
    I have a phobia of calling them my skinny jean. I get this image of glam rockers like motley cru and poison. Hahaha!