Page 95 of 100 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast

Thread: Making a difference page 95

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybuns View Post
    I can see that the next step for me will be to start toning exercises, or exercises in general.
    Not that I know a thing about exercise, but I have a friend who swears by t-tapp for toning. And she DOES look toned.

tomi is online now Senior Member
    Try this........ barre3 Fitness | barre Fitness Studios | barre3

Combination of yoga, pilates and dance! $15 a month for online subscription - and all the workout combinations you could ever want. I love it - and believe me you will definitely start to tone and tighten!

Remember skin usually has to catch up with weight loss. I've heard Shea Butter helps but - haven't tried it myself.

Not looking forward to having lose skin............ but looking forward to not having FAT to plump up the skin! Its a double edged sword I think. Some people have wonderfully elastic skin that just pops right back into place ............. others, not so much. I am on the not so much side I think.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Good suggestions, I'll check them out.

Heading off to a friend's house overnight. She always feeds me well, always feeds me more than I am used to eating and I always drop two pounds after I've been there.

A friend that started Primal last year, went off the wagon and restarted this year has completely embraced it. Her husband is slowly climbing aboard and has become the label reader. Poor guy has the carb flu right now and I hope he can make it through without reverting to his old ways. More fat! Sweet potato!!
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

I spent yesterday in full raingear and boots gardening in the rain and wondering why I wasn't out hiking instead. There is such a different feel to a hike in the rain (yup, wet). The fair weather people have stayed home, the sights and sounds are different and it is so easy to forget that it is raining when you are warm and dry and doing something you love to do. Gardening in the rain? not so much. Oh, don't get me wrong, I do love that also but my entire career was spent outside in nasty weather.. When I garden in the rain I am good for a few hoursx and then I want to go inside and be a girl again. When I hike in the rain I can go for hours and hours and hours and am genuinely sad that I have to stop.

How to camp with three big dogs. The two biggest try to share the same space in my lap at the same time.

Just got back from a three hour RPR with the pups, the longest Reilly has ever gone. Loved it as it was cool, cloudy and windy with just a hint of drizzle. Tabi sticks really close but Moose and reilly put so many miles on running out and back and out and back and.......you get the picture. Three big dogs are crashed on the couch and snoring right now. Me? I am happily downing a cocktail and being a couch potato. Many miles covered today!

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybuns View Post
    How to camp with three big dogs. The two biggest try to share the same space in my lap at the same time.

Love the moose jammies, honeybuns! Your dogs always look so well cared for and happy, btw.
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

They are pretty darned spoiled, that's for sure!

Paleobird Guest
    Now that^^^^ looks like a three dog night.

CarbDodger is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    always warm when camping with dogs, and those 3 look content
    When I'd had enough of the grain and starched based 'diabetic eating for health' diet (eating for health, my ass!) my weight was 242.5 lbs. On starting primal- 18th April 2013 weight : 238.1.
    27th July 2013. weight after 100 days 136.9 weight lost 101.2lb ; that's 105.6lbs since I stopped the 'diabetic eating for health'
    new journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1264082

Page 95 of 100 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast