Page 90 of 100 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast

Thread: Making a difference page 90

RaeVynn is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybuns View Post
    I'm starting to believe this is less about the food and exercise than it is about my hormones leveling out.
    THIS ^

My doctor ran my hormone tests, and my cortisol was through the roof. Absolutely impossible to shed a pound in that state. She put me on some stuff to bring everything into balance. Once I'm in balance, I will lose more fat.

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RaeVynn View Post
    THIS ^

My doctor ran my hormone tests, and my cortisol was through the roof. Absolutely impossible to shed a pound in that state. She put me on some stuff to bring everything into balance. Once I'm in balance, I will lose more fat.
    Oh, I am so glad you finally have answers! You've been eating right and exercising for so long.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Couldn't help myself. Love this scenery!

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't be able to help myself either! Here's one from my side of the continent, taken last week -

image.jpg
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Quote Originally Posted by crabbcakes View Post
    i wouldn't be able to help myself either! Here's one from my side of the continent, taken last week -

image.jpg
    i see green!!!

First solo RPR for Reilly (the new dog) today.We've got some things to work on but it felt so good to be exploring the ravines again. He is one tired puppy but, just like a two year old) refuses to give up!!

Weight holding steady.

Went out to Red Robin for a birthday celebration last night. Ditched the bun after one bite because it tasted like paste to me. Finished with a dessert of brownie, ice cream, hot fudge and strawberries. This morning I paid the price with a wheat and sugar hangover. Ugh....

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybuns View Post
    i see green!!!
    FINALLY, and it has been a long time coming this year!

If that was your birthday at the Red Robin, happy belated birthday!!!
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

DH's 67th birthday, but thank you for the late/early birthday wishes. No need to wish me HBD again in October!!

Moose and I went rambling in the woods yesterday and had a blast. Interestingly enough, he was paying much more attention to my whereabouts then he does with other dogs around. I had to hide from him a few times so he'd have to find me and he did well at relocating. I only do this when he gets out of sight. There is hope for him as my trail dog yet.

Today is May 1st. I have been coffee free for a month. I don't miss it. This is the month that I am going to log grain consumption. A cracker here, a cracker there. It adds up and might be happening more frequently than I think. Journaling isn't a bad thing but I don't want to worry about writing down every cup of tea. I'll just journal the "shouldn't haves" to keep myself honest.

Nice weather has finally arrived and I'll be getting lots of exercise for the next few days before next week's camping trip. Looking forward to wearing shorts!

Page 90 of 100 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast