Page 47 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Thread: Making a difference page 47

katemary is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Yay to the weight loss! and for your friend too, that should reinforce you are right!
    Boo to the cakes. Some people here would say the nasty omega ratios are not worth it.

Yay to foster dog's new life.
    Boo to the M&Ms....but I bet they tasted good!

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    I am feeling particularly thin today, so screw what the scale says!! It is up from yesterday(M&M's, remember?) but I feel thinner overall. My shorts are way loose, it is really easy to stand up from a crouch........screw the scale!
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Yeah, chuck it away! that's a good feeling

Don't associate it with the m&ms!

PMA! PMA! PMA!! (just trying to reinforce it in my brain).

Yesterday was a comedy of sewing errors. I'm making a baby blanket for my cousin's first baby which is due any day. First I couldn't figure out how to do the piping. Finally, after a phone call to my sister in Kansas I got that licked and installed. Basted the batting on the other piece. Laid the two together and got ready to pin. CRAP! I forgot to make sure that the two pieces were the same size. Wouldn't you know the larger piece was the one with the piping sewn onto it? i had a nice long session with the seam ripper taking it all back off again. It took forever. At that point I gave up and went to bed. A day away from it might help me get it right next time.

We're off to my sister's house today to introduce Moose to his cousins the Newfoundlands and the Beagles. Wanna bet my dogs snore all the way home?!!

Oh no, how annoying. What is PMA?
    I think handmade baby stuff is so precious. It is so rare these days.

Positive Mental Attitude

I need my PMA more than ever right now but I just can't seem to find it. I felt myself sliding into depression this morning over something I found out yesterday and realized i needed to talk to someone before I went any deeper into it. I called my cousin, who said she'd call me right back. Well, that was over two hours ago and she hasn't. It shouldn't surprise me as she never calls back when she says she is going to. Still depressed. I tried working in the greenhouse, didn't help. I've been sitting on the couch for a couple of hours now with the dogs sleeping on either side of me. What a waste of time but I just can't seem to get myself out of it. I need someone to make me laugh! I DO NOT like feeling this way! DH is gone and I could be getting so much done but all I can do is sit and hope to hell this headache goes away before it turns into a migraine.

I'll be okay eventually. I just need someone to make me laugh.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Are you ticklish?
    Comin' at you!

Okay, that did it! I now have a big grin on my face at the thought of a cyber tickle. Thank you, Sabine!!

I just learned that the sister that I thought I had a good relationship with doesn't even LIKE me. No wonder I got bummed out. I am back to my usual self now, though, and don't plan on wasting any more time wallowing in self-pity.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Gosh, sorry you are sad, wish I was online to tickle you too...

What's the deal with your sister? Oh sisters, aren't we meant to love/hate each other, especially when there are more than 2 and you gang up on each other in various permutations. How did you find out she doesn't like you and could the person who delivered the message have other motivations (esp if another sister)? Not like you ever or in response to a specific incident? Sorry to pry but I am curious.

Hate her back and relish every moment of it. You might like it. You might feel relief not trying to navigate the emotional rollercoaster of maintaining supposedly sacred relationships you *have* to make work.

Mind you, I haven't talked to one of my sisters for years and I am angry at her on your behalf but I kind of mean it!

Page 47 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast