Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Pennsylvania! page

quidam is offline Member

Hello from Pennsylvania!

Hello all!

I've been lurking around this site for awhile. I went primal over a year ago and kept at it losing over 60 pounds and feeling better than I had in my entire life. Unfortunately, due to my own stupidity, I've slowly started going back to my old lifestyle. I've gained back 10 pounds and am feeling kind of cruddy again.

I'm forcing myself to join the forum as a way to give myself a kick in the pants and get the ball rolling in the right direction again. I need some good peer pressure, and this seems like a good place to get it!

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    This is definitely the place. Lots of awesome support here.

Where are you from in PA? I'm on the border in NY. Just took a drive through your state today from NJ.

quidam is offline Member
    I'm from the Pittsburgh region, so a little bit of a drive from NY!

Even just signing up here was enough of a motivation to trash my little stash of sweets!

Digby is offline Senior Member
    Welcome. I'm in the country near Longwood Gardens.
    This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Any given day you are surrounded by 10,000 idiots.
    Lao Tsu, founder of Taoism

pizzmor is offline Member
    Welcome. I am in York County PA. I would love to get a Primal group together here.
    www.everymanpaleo.com

"Its not that I am too old, your music really does suck..."

Really could use a Primal group around here, I'm from the central area myself, but nothing cool ever happens out here.

Mike in Virginia is offline Senior Member
    Hello quidam and welcome to the community. I grew up in Sharon, many eons ago.

I'm guessing from your name that you have a good knowledge of French. That's great, but don't eat the bread. lol
    Live your life and love your life. It's the only one you get.

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    Pittsburgh... yeah about 4 hours I think. My sister's bf just went down there for a football game. Got this monstrosity called a Pittsburger. I'll admit though, it looked damn tasty- lol.

I've been sort of eyeballing PA since sis moved over the border. Tell ya what, it's tempting to move there based strictly on gas prices!

quidam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike in Virginia View Post
    Hello quidam and welcome to the community. I grew up in Sharon, many eons ago.

I'm guessing from your name that you have a good knowledge of French. That's great, but don't eat the bread. lol
    I know very little French, actually. I looked up the word after watching the Cirque Du Soliel production to see what it meant. It's quite appropriate for online identifications!

Pittsburgh... yeah about 4 hours I think. My sister's bf just went down there for a football game. Got this monstrosity called a Pittsburger. I'll admit though, it looked damn tasty- lol.

I've been sort of eyeballing PA since sis moved over the border. Tell ya what, it's tempting to move there based strictly on gas prices!
    I'm not certain which sandwich that is, but if it's the normal monstrosity sold around here that have fries and coleslaw on the sandwich, I've never quite understood the appeal!
    I didn't realize we had cheap gas until I looked up the NY prices. Come on over! PA's lovely, especially in the fall!

PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by Diana Renata View Post

I'll trade you. I want outta here so bad, and as strange as it sounds I'm desperate to end up in Buffalo. I'd be able to go to tons of hockey games and as ugly as some places in that city are I love it anyway. And I love snow and winter, bring it on! My parents keep looking at me like I've lost my mind.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast