Thread: 34 year old dad who got into primal to look good in a swimsuit...

34 year old dad who got into primal to look good in a swimsuit...

Shop Now
    Hello, everyone! It's been two months now since I started primal, and slowly but surely progress is being made. I started by modifying my diet, and now I'm slowly incorporating Primal fitness into my routine (though I find it difficult at times to motivate myself). I'm not really tracking my weight, but I have gone from a size 40 to a size 36, with an eventual goal of size 32 (I'm 5'9").

As far as looking good in a swimsuit...well, there is progress, and I think my back is coming along nicely. My chest and belly? Well...not quite where I'd like to be, but it's still early, and I know I need to be patient. Anyone else on here that started with little musculature and ended up with a decent physique thanks to going primal? I've read a lot of success stories of people losing tremendous weight, revealing a decent musculature underneath, but I don't think I've seen the reverse situation with someone who didn't have many muscles to begin with.

Awesome progress!

Losing fat and building muscle are two different things. Lose fat by eating right. Build muscle by lifting heavy things.

Learn More
    jfreaksho....so has anyone had success going from little musculature to a lot of musculature by lifting heavy things as per the Primal Fitness regimen? That's what I'm asking. I haven't seen of those kinds of success stories.