Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: god bless apple cider vinager - mole removal page

rphlslv is offline Senior Member

god bless apple cider vinager - mole removal

Primal Fuel
    I successfully removed a mole on my face in less than a week with ACV.

Last edited by rphlslv; 07-12-2011 at 11:13 PM.
    .`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
    ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Leanne is offline Senior Member
    I got rid of a little wart on my toe that I had for years using ACV too. Took about two weeks of taping a bit of vinegar soaked cotton ball to my toe each night and then turned black and feel right off. That was three years ago, it never came back It worked on one my husband had on his thumb too. Haven't tried moles yet, but I am blonde with a million moles and freckles so that might take a while to treat them all.
    The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease. - Thomas Edison

Vancouver Island Primal and Paleo Living <<< join our Facebook Group

I got rid of a little wart on my toe that I had for years using ACV too. Took about two weeks of taping a bit of vinegar soaked cotton ball to my toe each night and then turned black and feel right off.
    I meant the wart fell off... not my toe. Should have read that before posting.
    The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease. - Thomas Edison

Catherine is offline Senior Member
    wow i have a mole that i'd like to try that on. never heard of acv as anti-mole treatment!

PixieKitten is offline Senior Member
    O.O ....I had no idea this was even possible! May have to try that!

There isn't anything for scar removal is there? Thanks to my rabbits everyone looks at me as if I'm suicidal, my forearms are nothing but scar these days :/
    Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    That is awesome!!!! Good for you. How did you do it? The cotton ball method? I wish it would clear up rosacea, lol.

Horsewoman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Leanne View Post
    I got rid of a little wart on my toe that I had for years using ACV too. Took about two weeks of taping a bit of vinegar soaked cotton ball to my toe each night and then turned black and feel right off. That was three years ago, it never came back It worked on one my husband had on his thumb too. Haven't tried moles yet, but I am blonde with a million moles and freckles so that might take a while to treat them all.
    oh thanks, I'm going to try that with the wart my son has on his finger. We tried tea tree oil which didn't work, and it's not in a place suitable for doing duct tape. He probably wouldn't object too much to ACV.
    Gluten intolerance and hypermobility syndrome http://www.cfids.org/pdf/joint-hypermobility-guide.pdf

Eat food. Mostly real. Enjoy life.

Health, energy, wellbeing, vitality, joy, LIFE! Health At Every Size

"Do not ask what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive."
    Harold Whitman

Adrianag is offline Senior Member
    There isn't anything for scar removal is there? Thanks to my rabbits everyone looks at me as if I'm suicidal, my forearms are nothing but scar these days :/
    Here's a real primal scar treatment: Take an oyster shell, squeeze some lemon juice in it. It will bubble up into a paste. Spread that on the scars once a day and they will fade.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rphlslv View Post
    I AM A DERMATOLOGIST
    TELL ME YOUR SECRETS

like a previous poster said, tape it on and soak it overnight?

PrimalCon New York
    Soak a bit of cotton ball in ACV and tape over the wart every night. Basically what happens is the vinegar irritates the wart. The wart and the skin around it will swell up a bit and be tender. Due to the irritation your natural immune system kicks in and starts to repair the damaged cells that surround the wart. The acidity of the vinegar essentially kills off the virus that spreads the wart and burns the root that "feeds" the wart. Without being able to get blood and oxygen the wart's cells turn black and die off. You can speed the process a bit by soaking your foot (or hand etc) in warm salt water so that the skin is softer and the cells more receptive before putting on the ACV.
    On my toe, the wart turned black, the skin around it was a bit swollen and irritated but the wart/roots simply fell out and left a bit of a crater/dent in the skin. After a week the skin had healed and you would never have known there was a wart there.

I had also previously tried tea tree oil to no effect. The essential oils blend that did work for my mother in law was a refreshing foot spray i made her, meant more to freshen her feet in sandal/sockless season when shoes and feet get a bit funky. It had, lavender, litsea cubea and lemon grass in a which hazel base. Smells lovely. She would spray her toes and the inside of her sandals and said her feet were softer and the wart she's had simply disappeared after a couple weeks of using the spray.

I am wondering if the effect if the same on a mole? Are you trying to kill the "root" so that it has no blood supply? I know when I had a mole removed it bled like crazy. But I am told they will grow back if they are not completely removed. My grandmother swears by tying silk threat around a mole and tightening it a bit every day until the mole drops off. I would think it would only remove the protruding part though.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast