Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Expedition Impossible page 6

Desert63 is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I was lucky enough to attend the event. I have never done anything like this before and am not much into following TV shows, but I flew into Denver for this (my wife is a flight attendant) and it was a blast ! I briefly spoke with Eric and John from the Gypsies but spent the most time talking with Taylor later in the evening. He was the one I wanted to talk with the most as he was late to the Paleo/Primal thing and he raved about it. I heard pretty much what he has said elsewhere but it was very motivating to hear it in person. Having him describe his transformation that occurred between their first interviews for the show and before the show started was something. He is convinced paleo made the difference as the diet changes made him more lean than he had ever been.

And of course their was No Limits. Jeff posed with a picture of my wife and son, and then told us we were holding him up from getting a beer . (Just exactly like the Jeff we have seen on the show)
    Erik was the real star. This was a family friendly event and it started at 5pm. When I left at 10:30 pm there were still families with young kids waiting inline to meet the blind man. How great is that when kids are focusing on a blind man as a hero/role model.

Best time I have had in awhile, and this was very motivating for me to get on the primal bandwagon.
    Going to start my own 30 day challenge....Gypsy powered

Scott

weird fish is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for sharing that, Scott. All the guys from those teams seem like really great people, I'm so happy about the outcome of the competition.

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    i'm hoping they show this in NZ, but I doubt it. so then, I have to hope that fatso (our netflix) gets it. but i doubt that.

so, i'm well out of the loop. but this kinda show is right up my alley.

Quote Originally Posted by zoebird View Post
    i'm hoping they show this in NZ, but I doubt it. so then, I have to hope that fatso (our netflix) gets it. but i doubt that.

so, i'm well out of the loop. but this kinda show is right up my alley.
    I thought the show was pretty fantastic.
    You cant stream it live off of ABC ?
    Watch Full Episodes for Free Online - Expedition Impossible - ABC.com

If the forum pulls the link just go to abc dot com and you can watch the episodes...

Scott

Quote Originally Posted by weird fish View Post
    Thanks for sharing that, Scott. All the guys from those teams seem like really great people, I'm so happy about the outcome of the competition.
    Yes, they were just like you see them on TV. I guess it would be that way as they are not actors and dont get retakes, so thier personalities come through. That was part of the fun of meeting them is it was an extension of the show, yet in person. Yet with the bonus of Ikes cast, which was flopped out on a table

PoeticPixe is offline Member
    I only watched the last few episodes , after reading about it on these forums. I must say, I was very happy the gypsies won. I would have been just as happy if No Limits would have won (as long as Gypsies were second). Great show!
    Sleep is the best meditation.
    - H.H. 14th Dalai Lama

ElaineC is offline Senior Member
    I was so happy to settle in and watch the finale on the PVR, I'm glad Gypsies won, but I'm really glad No Limits came in 2nd, they are amazing. Out of all of them, I think the person I'd want to meet most is Jeff from No Limits, I think he's a remarkable person with a solid gold heart. He's so unassuming of his role in helping Erik succeed, they were amazing to watch as a team. I spent all kinds of time listening for Jeff's cues to Erik, they just flowed so naturally it was hard to even pick some of them up, and Erik just trusted him completely and utterly. Anyone worthy of that level of trust, and obviously he is, is someone I'd like to meet.
    Fighting fibromyalgia and chronic myofascial pain since 2002.

Big Fat Fiasco

Our bodies crave real food. We remain hungry as long as we refuse to eat real food, no matter how much junk we stuff into our stomachs. ~J. Stanton

Yaish is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineC View Post
    I was so happy to settle in and watch the finale on the PVR, I'm glad Gypsies won, but I'm really glad No Limits came in 2nd, they are amazing. Out of all of them, I think the person I'd want to meet most is Jeff from No Limits, I think he's a remarkable person with a solid gold heart. He's so unassuming of his role in helping Erik succeed, they were amazing to watch as a team. I spent all kinds of time listening for Jeff's cues to Erik, they just flowed so naturally it was hard to even pick some of them up, and Erik just trusted him completely and utterly. Anyone worthy of that level of trust, and obviously he is, is someone I'd like to meet.
    That's a wonderful way to look at it. Erik's courage is obvious, and amazing, and inspiring all at the same time. But what does Erik's trust say about Jeff's character? Something wonderful I think.

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    US TV isnt' downloadable in NZ. Turns out that there are actually restrictions, such as "this is not available in your country." Annoying, I know!

SoccerGrok is offline Senior Member
    Great Show, happy for the Gypsies. Can't wait to see what's next...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast