Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Expedition Impossible page 4

Primal Toad is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleP View Post
    The guys in Fab 3 whine as much as the girl does, if not more IMO. They are very catty too. Despite all of this I still like the team (not as much as the Gypsies or No Limits though). I don't understand why the one guy keeps reminding everyone during his interviews that they are just two gay guys and a girl. It doesn't make a difference. Once of the biggest bad ass MFs I ever knew was a gay guy that could outrun, out lift and outfight just about anyone!
    I agree. They seem to have wined way more. I don't see them winning but they may hang on for another stage or 2.

I see it being The football players vs the gypsies in the end. Time will tell!

Does anyone know if there will be a season 2?
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

peril is offline Senior Member
    Show got canned here after three weeks. All mention expunged from the broadcater's website
    Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

sroelofs is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peril View Post
    Show got canned here after three weeks. All mention expunged from the broadcater's website
    Yeah, we always do that in Oz. It's very annoying.

Yaish is offline Senior Member
    You should be able to watch online, check the abc website.

NDF
    NDF is offline Senior Member
    I hate to admit it, but I got all choked up when No Limits made it into the semi finals. Those guys are truly inspirational.

I don't want Fab 3 to win, or come in second, or even third. They are annoying.

I still hope to see Gypsies and No Limits as the top 2.

HTownGirl is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, No Limits are in the finals!! I almost cried when they cut Ike's cast off to get ready for the finals. Truly an inspirational team. When I first watched the show, I thought they were crazy to make the blind member go through all that--but he's a trooper and I completely admire him. And Ike, wow, words cannot express.

I'm still rooting for The Gypsies (what nice guys and inspirational in their own way!), but hope it's a close race between them and No Limits. However, if No Limits wins, I will shed no tears and be very happy for them!

One thing I like about this show, as that all of the teams seem to respect each other. You don't see that often on Reality TV. I daresay, that next season the game will be structured for more "gameplay", though.

ElaineC is offline Senior Member
    Favorite comment from tonight from a Gypsy of course - "they have a blind guy and a guy with a broken leg, how can you not root for them" in response to a catty comment from Fab 3. No Limits are amazing.
    Fighting fibromyalgia and chronic myofascial pain since 2002.

Big Fat Fiasco

Our bodies crave real food. We remain hungry as long as we refuse to eat real food, no matter how much junk we stuff into our stomachs. ~J. Stanton

NicoleP is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineC View Post
    Favorite comment from tonight from a Gypsy of course - "they have a blind guy and a guy with a broken leg, how can you not root for them" in response to a catty comment from Fab 3. No Limits are amazing.
    I liked them up until they started acting like such bitches. I don't like people who act so bitter all the time and I hope they don't win.

NDF
    NDF is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineC View Post
    Ya, I loved that. Fab 3 really are being sore losers about Gypsies always coming in first and helping/cheering for No Limits.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleP View Post
    I liked them up until they started acting like such bitches. I don't like people who act so bitter all the time and I hope they don't win.
    Ditto. I really want them to come in last of the 4 remaining teams.

sroelofs is offline Senior Member
    Wooo Gypsies! It's gonna be tight for the final. Fab 3 could take it if gypsies make a mistake. But gypsies still look like they have plenty left in the tank. Should be a good final

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast