Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Expedition Impossible page 3

HTownGirl is offline Senior Member
    And the Gypsies win Leg 8! My second favorite team, No Limits, looks like they may be eliminated tonight! I am awed by them and hoping they somehow pull it out.

HTownGirl is offline Senior Member
    Yay, No Limits is still in the game!!!

sroelofs is offline Senior Member
    No Limits got very lucky. I wonder if Ike's ankle will heel up just enough to let him do better on the next stage. Judging by the preview, it doesn't look like he'll need to use his ankle much!

Go Gypsies!!

NDF
    NDF is offline Senior Member
    UGh it wasn't on TV here last night so I missed the episode!(It's being run next week - two episodes back to back).

I would love to see the final two teams be No Limits and Gypsies.

Primal Toad is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NDF View Post
    I would love to see the final two teams be No Limits and Gypsies.
    That would be awesome. So unbelievably awesome. I just don't see it happening because of Ike's leg. I most definitely see the Gypsies going all the way!
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

All the teams are capable of winning now, it really comes down to what terrain there is. The footballers suck on the water, No Limits will crash out if there's heaps of flat terrain that they need to run on. The cops just always seem to be there. Gypsies are awesome alrounders but if they get unlucky at the wrong time, like they did in the sailing challenge with the wind disappearing, it could end their run. It definitely makes for interesting viewing Can't wait for next week!

astronmr20 is offline Senior Member
    What sometimes can be the "equalizer" on the show is the mental challenges-- the puzzles.

Gypsies have done well with those but it's taken some other physically capable teams out...

weird fish is offline Senior Member
    Oh my god, the fracking Callifornia girls are finally out. For such a painfully hapless team they've been lucky to have held on for so long. I think all the whiners except the girl in Fab 3 are gone now.

NicoleP is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by weird fish View Post
    Oh my god, the fracking Callifornia girls are finally out. For such a painfully hapless team they've been lucky to have held on for so long. I think all the whiners except the girl in Fab 3 are gone now.
    The guys in Fab 3 whine as much as the girl does, if not more IMO. They are very catty too. Despite all of this I still like the team (not as much as the Gypsies or No Limits though). I don't understand why the one guy keeps reminding everyone during his interviews that they are just two gay guys and a girl. It doesn't make a difference. Once of the biggest bad ass MFs I ever knew was a gay guy that could outrun, out lift and outfight just about anyone!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Fab 3 are hilarious. When they were in the sailboat spinning in circles screaming at each other I was in tears. Funny stuff.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast