Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New update based on my last months efforts. page 2

lssanjose is offline Senior Member
    If you're going to eat bread, try to find flourless, or something along the lines of gluten-free. I mean, when you're really craving it.

Styleten is offline Senior Member
    Shit now i look stupid. ok 80/20. Rather then being a food nazi I'm taking the advise of several resources opposed to just listening to one philosophy.
    If i eliminate raisins and nutella over the next 30 days then I'll be sitting pretty with a sub 50 grams a day carb life style. to go from +200 a day and probably + 300 a day down to sub fifty more days then not is marked improvement. This month of july i'll kill off raisins. nutella was recommended by another advisor cause its nuts and coco. so raisins will go first. when i hit 10 mm or below on my calipers then i'll add fresh fruit again.

Sue
    Sue is offline Senior Member
    Styleton, I must be thick so please explain what this thread is about. You showed your body fat going down even while eating occasional bread etc. Did your fat loss come down to calories.?
    Last edited by Sue; 07-08-2011 at 06:39 PM.

denbro01 is offline Senior Member
    Without being condescending, raisins looks to be the least of your worries. Raisins are food, the rest of the stuff is not. Have you looked at the label for Nutella? The first ingredient is sugar!

Styleten is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    From my experience the portion control with raisins is less easy to manage vs a hazel nut spread. I also don't eat the hazel nut spread often where as i'll reach for rasins several times a day and not be positive how much i eat when i do. So if i eliminate that first i know for sure my stats will be more accurate then if i eliminate the hazel nut spread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12